Gun mettle campaign

Z-Sigma

Gun Mettle Campaign  

82 members have voted

1. 1. Anybody planning to buy the new campaign contracts?

There's gonna be major changes with weapons and gameplay, considering how people want to complete the campaign.

Anybody going to buy the new campaign contracts? 6 dollars a pop seems decent, but majorly better than the "Bonus ducks" update. 

*cough* Duck badge *cough*

I'm down for this, just because I think the skins will be a fairly neat add-in.

I'm well aware that this is just CS:TF2, but I'm still excited to see how this new move over will be received. I imagine it'll be welcomed, but it leaves a lot of speculation. 

I was planning to start play TF2 again as the new update comes out.

But seeing that instead of introducing something new, they just lent some features from CS:GO and added them to TF2, I most likely won't.

If I can access to it through item trading, yes

Unless the coins are giftable or the coins also come in a giftable form from the store (like the giftable duck tokens), it will be impossible. Still, I'm hoping for either to happen because as a poor scrub without a Steam wallet, it's the only way to get the contract missions.

Unless the coins are giftable or the coins also come in a giftable form from the store (like the giftable duck tokens), it will be impossible. Still, I'm hoping for either to happen because as a poor scrub without a Steam wallet, it's the only way to get the contract missions.

If anything, the coin will be more likely to act like MvM badges or the Dueling Badge. If such is the case, then it's highly unlikely to be tradable or giftable.

I stopped playing as much CS as soon as I started playing highlander, and now with this.. RIP CS

Just to clarify, when I pay the 6 bucks for the coin, I get the 2 contracts a week, right? I'm not going to have to repeatedly buy for access to the next weeks missions, right?

Otherwise, Valve ya did decent. Even if its CS:TF2, UNUSUAL WEAPON HYPE!!! I actually really want one lol.

definitely will get one if they're tradeable, might if they aren't because the contracts look fun

Just to clarify, when I pay the 6 bucks for the coin, I get the 2 contracts a week, right? I'm not going to have to repeatedly buy for access to the next weeks missions, right?

Otherwise, Valve ya did decent. Even if its CS:TF2, UNUSUAL WEAPON HYPE!!! I actually really want one lol.

You have to uncrate unusual/strange weapons

I do have the money for it, but since I'm such a poor scrub, and my currency is RM (Ringgit), probably gonna join the hype train late

Is it a good investment though? Will you lose a hell lot of money if you do pay 6 bucks per campaign, or will it be so good, it's worth it?

Is it a good investment though? Will you lose a hell lot of money if you do pay 6 bucks per campaign, or will it be so good, it's worth it?

Skins drop should be worth a lot

But you know TF2 economy.

Panic, Quickselling (Insert here) who go "OH NOOOOOOOOO" for no reason.

"FRIENDS".

Thumbs Up "Friiiieennnnd" Thumbs Up

Sorry just finished watching the Inbetweeners

On another note I think I'll try this contract crap, have been getting bored with the game so maybe this'll help.

Cs:go operations passes are tradeable, seeing as that's what this is I'd say it will be.

I hope this isn't true, as craftsman has maybe 3 or 4 decent skins and isn't unboxable, all the other skins are shit

I hope this isn't true, as craftsman has maybe 3 or 4 decent skins and isn't unboxable, all the other skins are shit

Also consider the fact that the shit  EOTL update has tradable duck tokens. Gaben won't want to miss a chance to profit. Its probably tradable, as it's profittable

What do you think the estimated price will be around, for these regular (Not unusual) skins? I doubt they'll exceed 2 keys.

Actually in the FAQ it states they're tradable. It says nothing about the operation pass, but at least weapons are 100% tradable just like any other weapon.

Archived