What should we do about such suggestions?

amol.more

Btw guys look around on op, i insist you guys do. Check the prices of these new hats new effects around and look at what people selling for. They even insult the offerers for offering backpack.tf value, there is power surge brotherhood, kill watt brotherhood, power surge bomber, even the gibuses. The bp.tf values are like 16, 20 etc and b/o are insane. Everyone seems to have turned down backpack.tf values. Doesnt it suggest you or give smallest idea that backpack.tf suggestions for them have somehow failed?

Even for old effect i insist you again, i recently went through cloudy modest, burning modest, multiple executioners, even killer exclusives like GE and PE, they sold for superb low prices. moon modest 18, ge exclusive 20. Why in the gods name backpack.tf have these hat's values godlike? Its a clear fault in system. I have noticed almost none of the high priced hats like even ranging from 20 to 50 (as per backpackk.tf stable values) , none sales unless its 3-4 sometimes 6-7 buds lower than they are stated. Then why do you guys insist on accuracy, precision, sales, mathematics, overpay blah blah blah around and around? i really dont get it. It is very clear the suggestions and prices have failed in time and more and more are getting added to it.

It is really serious matter guys. You are practically bringing chaos in market. I still suggest you stop this method and find some good solution all together.

And there are a multitude of sales outside the suggested range right? (if there are then re suggest)

Check the prices of these new hats new effects around and look at what people selling for. They even insult the offerers for offering backpack.tf value

For your first sentence, I'll repeat the most overused phrase on this site: "selling does not mean sold"

Any trader can value their unusual to whatever price they want. Most are miffed that a site like bp.tf sets a price on their unusual, cutting out their profits.

Why does* backpack.tf have these hat's values godlike?

I think it's because people paid superbly high for these hats since the hat and effect combination worked. 

Why don't you suggest lower values for these "god-like" hats if there are many (key word: many) sales lower than range?

Even for old effect i insist you again, i recently went through cloudy modest, burning modest, multiple executioners, even killer exclusives like GE and PE, they sold for superb low prices. moon modest 18, ge exclusive 20. Why in the gods name backpack.tf have these hat's values godlike? Its a clear fault in system.

It is really serious matter guys. You are practically bringing chaos in market. I still suggest you stop this method and find some good solution all together.

Instead of complaining, actually let the system work by UPDATING THE BLOODY PRICE THEN.

So many people complain about prices being too high or too low and blaming bp. This website is mainly comunity run if there is an error you have the power to change it.

It isnt our job to update every unusual whenever there is a sale. Stop complaining and help us out

Archived