Being banned for line cutting with killstreaks

Sunshine_

Get a one-day ban for a reason: "listing buy order for the default versions of multiple stranges, then asking for killstreak only in notes."

There is no way to list buy order for killstreak version only in the right place. There is no classified listings for killstreak weapons

Anyway, ok, formally i broke the rules. Why not just alert me instead of the ban? Is it so big wrongdoing

And i have no idea why i can not place my buy order to default version of strange and then ask for killstreak only in comments. If people want misc with black color - they can place their buy order for black only; if someone wants unusual with specific effect, he can place buy order and ask for specific effect in notes. or should they buy default versions/ any versions of items too, even if they have no needs?

http://forums.backpack.tf/index.php?/topic/38826-buy-order-boundaries/

I personally believe they should not be allowed.

The price you put when making a buy order is what you would pay FOR A REGULAR VERSION of the item. If you put the price you are paying for modified versions, that is MISLEADING for regular sellers of the item. This is pretty much the buy orders equivalent of sellers listing the item at a much lower price but stating in the notes that they are actually selling at a higher price. One is not allowed, why should the other?

There is no way to list buy order for killstreak version only in the right place. There is no classified listings for killstreak weapons

Yes there is.

BM9IKXW.png

CO6wl7m.png

I see. Still there was a way no notificate, not to ban, i bielive.

We give the ban as a bookkeeping method to mark the warning and ensure the user gets the message. Private messages are not stored, so there's no way another mod would know if a previous mod already sent a message. 

Anyways, first time offenders who are polite usually get unbanned when they appeal. Complaining in this manner is probably the slowest way you're going to get unbanned.

We give the ban as a bookkeeping method to mark the warning and ensure the user gets the message. Private messages are not stored, so there's no way another mod would know if a previous mod already sent a message. 

Anyways, first time offenders who are polite usually get unbanned when they appeal. Complaining in this manner is probably the slowest way you're going to get unbanned.

It's not even a perma-ban either. It's just a 1 day ban.

Get a one-day ban for a reason: "listing buy order for the default versions of multiple stranges, then asking for killstreak only in notes."

Anyway, ok, formally i broke the rules. Why not just alert me instead of the ban? Is it so big wrongdoing

And i have no idea why i can not place my buy order to default version of strange and then ask for killstreak only in comments. If people want misc with black color - they can place their buy order for black only; if someone wants unusual with specific effect, he can place buy order and ask for specific effect in notes. or should they buy default versions/ any versions of items too, even if they have no needs?

they ban you to remove all your listings at once and to tell you that you did something wrong. Maybe a notification or a title header on the main page notifying people of new updates to the rules would be better

1 day ban is not a big deal. Sorry if i wasn't polite

Don't worry i got it too, with my 500 listing removed 

Archived