My Unusual's price went down but there's no suggestion?

Jazzy

EDIT2: Shit. Wrong Thread I posted in. Well, anybody that reads this can answer, but this should've gone into General Website Discussions.

EDIT3: Thanks. Looks like bp's just fucking up again. Better hope they fix it soon.

Not to be that guy just because I bought this hat.

I liked the effect, and thought I'd pay a bit for it.

Although, I ended up seeing this like 5 minutes ago:

bl56OX2.png

Which I find odd, since there's the lowest seller being at 30 keys, and looking at the most recent suggestions:

L0u4sd1.png

There's no suggestion open dropping the unusual to 23-25 keys.

Is there something I'm missing, or is this just a bug with BP at the current moment? (Yeah, I've heard of the whole "no unusuals ever existed" bug going on at this current moment.)

Would be great if I had an answer, thanks.

EDIT: I don't care if this thing goes down just because it needs updating. It's just the problem of where backpack brought the unusual's price down without someone even putting up a suggestion.

Dude that sucks guess i sold it just in time lel

Knew you were going to take notice and probably chuckle about it.

I bought to keep, and I guess Cat just nitpicked sales that would've dropped it, to begin with. I was thinking of updating the unusual already on my own, but don't have premium, shame.

Knew you were going to take notice and probably chuckle about it.

I bought to keep, and I guess Cat just nitpicked sales that would've dropped it, to begin with. I was thinking of updating the unusual already on my own, but don't have premium, shame.

I didnt even see there was a suggestion either there was probably a bug on backpack.tf well at least u have a nice unusual you can enjoy for a long time

Archived