Price Suggestion Help

Lmf

So I recently came across this unusual with a 1:1 history. Sold for an unusual with 70-90 key value. Would I just apply 0.9 overpay on the low and high end and that'd be the price for the 1:1 unusual? 

If it's not outdated, you would take 80 keys (the middle range) and apply overpay on that. So it would be 72 keys, no range.

If it's not outdated, you would take 80 keys (the middle range) and apply overpay on that. So it would be 72 keys, no range.

Alright, thanks.

Make sure to include at least 2 sales if possible, if there is only one, than the hat must not be on the market, or must have been on the market for an entire month for the suggestion to work. :D

If the hat is outdated (last suggestion was over 3 months ago), you'll need a mini, which is just one recent sale (and you generally don't have to do minis for minis)

Also you always apply overpay unless you have proof that the other guy offered his hat on the other guy's hat (like the hat you're pricing is offered on a different hat) You can add me if you need help <3

Archived