Old Suggestions that ain't accepted yet!

Carle

I've got around 20 suggestions that just lies there without any speech.

It's annoying, and they've been up for several days (some of them)

Anyone else that seeing this as something familiar?

Cheers.

Some suggestions are purposely left up for a long time to see if the market continues to reflect the suggested price.

Some suggestions are purposely left up for a long time to see if the market continues to reflect the suggested price.

That's not the real problem here. Right now, I'd say backpack.tf is heavily understaffed, as Polar even said "We could actually probably use 2-3 more mods.".

There's nothing we can really do about this, the mods do their work as fast as they can, but of course they can't accept suggestions 24/7, they're not robots. Be patient and wait, sooner or later we'll have more mods, and that means more accepted suggestions.

Instead of worrying about your suggestions and your rep, you should worry about the community.

Isn't that why all suggestors spend time suggesting?

I agree, to all of your statements you've noted. Some of my suggestions gets accepted within 2 hours or even less.

And  Zcrab, yes I definitely agree to you, that bp.tf needs more moderators. Their staff 'room' is empty.

I agree, to all of your statements you've noted. Some of my suggestions gets accepted within 2 hours or even less.

And  Zcrab, yes I definitely agree to you, that bp.tf needs more moderators. Their staff 'room' is empty.

That's why you vote Randy 2015!

We are trying our best to keep up with the 25-27 pages of suggestions. We encourage users to look at older suggestions to see if they're valid, whether it be their own suggestion, or another person's. Leaving a comment if you check it and determine its valid really does help us. 

This is the main reason we leave suggestions up as well. For unusual suggestions, we leave them up to see if there are new sales around the suggested price.

Archived