Weirdest things you have done

Puddkingkip's Selfie

What is one of the weirdest things you have done?

No I don't mean the "weird" that 13 year old white girls go around saying "CHEESE! WE'RE SO WEIRD AND RANDOM OMG LOLOL"

A weird thing I have done was I took little blobs of my coagulated semen and put it on the end of my stylus pen for my iPad and it worked

#noregrets

Honestly hoping people don't notice the semen thing xD

Also, animu is life

Naht weerd at ull

Sucked banana milk of a brick floor.

Drank mud, pretending it was a chocolate milkshake.

I was a fucked up kid

inb4 great below.

Got bored and decided to smack my Ipod with a metal pole to see what would happen.

That's more stupid than weird tho, right?

Sidenote: Ipod screen is now rip

Tried to ran away from home once. All I took were a bunch of clothes, because I was stoopid back then (I was like 6, for god's sake). Decided to change my clothes in the middle of the street since I was still in my pajamas. Good thing it was early in the morning, so no one saw me (except maybe a couple of passing cars at the junction).

Tried to ran away from home once. All I took were a bunch of clothes, because I was stoopid back then (I was like 6, for god's sake). Decided to change my clothes in the middle of the street since I was still in my pajamas. Good thing it was early in the morning, so no one saw me (except maybe a couple of passing cars at the junction).

this

Stay silent for almost an entire day. Ignoring when people call my name, and staring back at people who are talking to me or asking a question.

#regrets because people probably think I'm legitly autistic. Worst part is that the people who talked to me on that day were ppl who don't really know me so the misunderstanding was there :v

Made out with my pillow when I was really horny

#JustPubertyThings

Were you also pretending the pillow was someone you know?

Browsing through 4chan for at least an hour without a break.

Sometimes I get bored of 4chan, so I close it but then I accidently open it again by muscle memory on my frequent pages.

I crafted about 100 badges just so i can have a green border around my steam level

40 of them i crafted during the sale :3

#noregrets

Archived