¡Good Deals!

AwesomeMcCoolName

See a good deal on op/tp/bazaar/anywhere?

Don't have the funds or interest to deal with it yourself?

Post it here.

/this would be a more long term solution since status get bumped off pretty quickly.

Just going to end up with people advertsing there own stuff!

But anyway here: http://backpack.tf/classifieds/search/id/521f28004f96f41c518b4567

p.s btw whats with the spanish style !¡

Partially true....but a lot of time quicksells don't get bought instantly especially more expensive ones, and very often they get bumped off the status board before someone whos interested gets a chance to see it. 

And why not? For some reason Swift Key keyboard comes with it standard, so i figured wth.

Partially true....but a lot of time quicksells don't get bought instantly especially more expensive ones, and very often they get bumped off the status board before someone whos interested gets a chance to see it. 

And why not? For some reason Swift Key keyboard comes with it standard, so i figured wth.

Mmh, I enjoy reading all the status' on my way to school, really wish there was a "more" button for new topics as well, rather then new posts.

ik, when i had lots of keys. i did many more marginal trades. however for quicksell big items, i still wasnt too keen, the attention is so much smaller. i need to work out an ideal interest rate....

also i thought u wanted to keep ur bp small.

ik, when i had lots of keys. i did many more marginal trades. however for quicksell big items, i still wasnt too keen, the attention is so much smaller. i need to work out an ideal interest rate....

also i thought u wanted to keep ur bp small.

i did/do, but i couldnt resist a couple quicksells :S

Dont people do this in the status already? XD

except those usually get pushed out before a lot of people get a chance to see it. Ever look at the statuses you missed while you were asleep? Its very often a lot and very often there are some informative updates. 

• 2 weeks later...

except those usually get pushed out before a lot of people get a chance to see it. Ever look at the statuses you missed while you were asleep? Its very often a lot and very often there are some informative updates. 

u mean bp.tf statua or what...

If only you got his original trade, there were a lot more quick sells.

jesus, 15 unusuals gone in 1 day.... i wish he qs for cash...

He deserves a true quicksell medal. 

u mean bp.tf statua or what...

jesus, 15 unusuals gone in 1 day....

He had some good quick sells. I picked up a flies trophy for about 2 buds under its value.

Archived