$$$

omnii

Alright so I've got about $120 saved up.

What I can't do with it:
-buy a new computer

-buy upgrades for my current computer

-PUT IT IN TO TF2

What I can do with it:

-Buy games

-Put it into other games other than TF2 (Don't play CS:GO so for the most part it's going to be petty microtransactions)

-Buy quicksells of hats/knives even tho I said I wouldn't, I could probably turn a quick buck

Keep in mind I'm not excluding real-world items, I just don't really have a use for anything thats not virtual. Even with that said, it would be appreciated if you could list some things I could purchase because my well has run dry.

(y cant u put it into tf2)

(y cant u buy upgrades)

Unbox in csgo?

Buy an unusual for cheaper in $, sell that unusual for more in keys, sell the keys for $... win?

(y cant u put it into tf2)

(y cant u buy upgrades)

Unbox in csgo?

Buy an unusual for cheaper in $, sell that unusual for more in keys, sell the keys for $... win?

I'd rather not drop $100 just because I wanted to to unbox or something like that.

Can't buy upgrades because don't really need them (even tho I have an ancient computer)

Don't play CS:GO so its virtually cheaper (DONT EVEN KNOW WHEN I TYPED VIRTUALLY CHEAPER BUT OKAY)

And yes, that's an idea

Alright so I've got about $120 saved up.

What I can't do with it:

-buy a new computer

-buy upgrades for my current computer

-PUT IT IN TO TF2

What I can do with it:

-Buy games

-Put it into other games other than TF2 (Don't play CS:GO so for the most part it's going to be petty microtransactions)

-Buy quicksells of hats/knives even tho I said I wouldn't, I could probably turn a quick buck

Keep in mind I'm not excluding real-world items, I just don't really have a use for anything thats not virtual. Even with that said, it would be appreciated if you could list some things I could purchase because my well has run dry.

Or you can buy me a GeForce GTX 460 1GB :^)

Or you can buy me a GeForce GTX 460 1GB :^)

lemme get this straight

you have a screenshot of a holy grail fresh brewed, sunbeams kabuto and what looks like an aussie rl and you can't do that yourself? ._.

y u do dis

lemme get this straight

you have a screenshot of a holy grail fresh brewed, sunbeams kabuto and what looks like an aussie rl and you can't do that yourself? ._.

y u do dis

Times r tuff boss :^(

(Also its not like I got all that in a span of a few weeks)

Archived