[Closed]

Potatto

Well... I accidently deleted first part.

I don't want to work on your request because it will take a lot of time.

I don't want to just waste my time.

I'll pay lol

Type (Avatar or Poster): Poster

Team & Class: Red spy & Blu Pyro

Cosmetic & Weapons: Spy (Deep Cover Operator, Doublecross-comm, The Au Courant Assassin all painted Balaclavas are forever, Australium Ambassador in left hand, Australium Knife in right hand)

Pyro (The Flamboyant Flamenco, Pyromancer's Mask, Lunatic Leathers, Degreaser).

Any Unusual Effects: None

Pose: Spy stair stabbing Pyro

Map or Background: Frontier

Special Notes: 1920x1080 please.

Team & Class: Red, Pyros

Cosmetics & Weapons: (1)Pink Painted Rail Spikes and Vintage Merryweather and unpainted Last Breath with Power Jack | (2)Brütal Bouffant, Fallen Angel and Pyromancer's Mask and Sharpended Volcano | (3) Sight for Sore Eyes, Cute Suit, and Dark Salmon Injustice Sole Mate and Shotgun | (4) Limed painted Sike Rails, Pink painted Little Buddy and Aussie painted Pyromancer's and Flare Gun | (5) Gray Painted Sole Mate, Cute Suit and Sight for Sore Eyes and Flare Gun

Any Unusual Effects:

Pose: All 5 Pyros are walking side to side, with Weapons ready or holstered.

Map or Background: Sky or Nature

Special Notes:

Team & Class: Red spy & Blu Pyro

Cosmetic & Weapons: Spy (Deep Cover Operator, Doublecross-comm, The Au Courant Assassin all painted Balaclavas are forever, Australium Ambassador in left hand, Australium Knife in right hand)

Pyro (The Flamboyant Flamenco, Pyromancer's Mask, Lunatic Leathers, Degreaser).

Any Unusual Effects: None

Pose: Spy stair stabbing Pyro

Map or Background: Frontier

Special Notes: 1920x1080 please.

It's stabbing time!

I didn't dress up pyro because it brokes everything.

5hFRGNL.jpg

This one is a complicated one.

Team & Class: Red - Medic, Engi, Soldier and Heavy | Blu ROBOTS - Spy and Sentry Buster

(1) [soldier] Jumper's Jeepcap, All-father, Antarctic Parka painted Ye Olde Rustic Colour.

(2) [Heavy] Hong Kong Cone painted Pink As Hell, All-father, Snow Sleeves painted Operator's Overalls.

(3) [Medic] Hong Kong Cone painted Pink As Hell, Pocket Heavy, Heat of Winter

(4) [Engi] Hong Kong Cone painted Pink As Hell, Pip-Boy, Insulated Inventor

(5) [Weapons] Soldier is holding Australium Blackbox while heavy is holding Australium Minigun, both with Mean Green Sheen if possible. Medic has Uber-Saw, Engi is holding the sentry in the box form. Spybot has stock knife, and Sentry Buster has nothing.
Any Unusual Effects: Terror-Watt on Jeepcap, Miame Nights on all Hong Kong Cone
Pose: Heavy is doing the "You did well" taunt (Stock taunt for minigun). Soldier just fired a rocket (which is like at the tip of the rocket launcher with the fire effect behind it) at the spybot that is about to stab the heavy while having the falling rocket jumping animation. Medic is running toward the spy, holding the Uber-Saw. Engi just jumped off the ledge with the building picked up animation. Sentry Buster is about to explode, and SpyBot is about to stab the heavy.
Map or Background: Manhatten, in the area by the very first gate.
Special Notes: This screenshot is kinda what I'm looking for, without the taunt, entities, effect, weapons and cosmetics. I would like the camera angle from there. If this is too much, I'm willing to pay. I have other ideas in mind for the future if this goes well. Please make it 1920x1080. I added you so we can talk about pay and that you can tell me if anything can't be done.

mvm_mannhattan0000.jpg

Type: Avatar

Team and Class: Blu Medic 

Cosmetics: Surgeon's Stahlhelm, Surgeon's Stethoscope, Archimedes

Weapons: Vitasaw with a Mandarin Sheen (Tornado Killstreak (Godlike))

Pose: Taunting with the Vitasaw

Map: coldfront

Notes: -

This one is a complicated one.

Team & Class: Red - Medic, Engi, Soldier and Heavy | Blu ROBOTS - Spy and Sentry Buster

(1) [soldier] Jumper's Jeepcap, All-father, Antarctic Parka painted Ye Olde Rustic Colour.

(2) [Heavy] Hong Kong Cone painted Pink As Hell, All-father, Snow Sleeves painted Operator's Overalls.

(3) [Medic] Hong Kong Cone painted Pink As Hell, Pocket Heavy, Heat of Winter

(4) [Engi] Hong Kong Cone painted Pink As Hell, Pip-Boy, Insulated Inventor

(5) [Weapons] Soldier is holding Australium Blackbox while heavy is holding Australium Minigun, both with Mean Green Sheen if possible. Medic has Uber-Saw, Engi is holding the sentry in the box form. Spybot has stock knife, and Sentry Buster has nothing.

Any Unusual Effects: Terror-Watt on Jeepcap, Miame Nights on all Hong Kong Cone

Pose: Heavy is doing the "You did well" taunt (Stock taunt for minigun). Soldier just fired a rocket (which is like at the tip of the rocket launcher with the fire effect behind it) at the spybot that is about to stab the heavy while having the falling rocket jumping animation. Medic is running toward the spy, holding the Uber-Saw. Engi just jumped off the ledge with the building picked up animation. Sentry Buster is about to explode, and SpyBot is about to stab the heavy.

Map or Background: Manhatten, in the area by the very first gate.

Special Notes: This screenshot is kinda what I'm looking for, without the taunt, entities, effect, weapons and cosmetics. I would like the camera angle from there. If this is too much, I'm willing to pay. I have other ideas in mind for the future if this goes well. Please make it 1920x1080. I added you so we can talk about pay and that you can tell me if anything can't be done.

mvm_mannhattan0000.jpg

Did it. Check pm.

Type (Avatar or Poster): Avatar

Team & Class: Red Soldier

Cosmetics & Weapons: Gold parka, drill hat and macho mann with stock rl

Any Unusual Effects:none

Pose: With the rl slung over his back

Map or Background: Black

Special Notes: My name Republic with the clouds on either side on the bottom of the pic, make the soldier stand out

• Type: Avatar

Team & Class: BLU, Medic

Cosmetics & Weapons: White tyrolean, archimedes, and fantzipantsen

Any Unusual Effects: Sunbeams on the tyro

Pose: Like my profile picture

Map or Background: White background

Special Notes: make a parody of the profile picture i currently have please

Archived