GTA V no longer runs on my PC. (Repost)

DatSpaniardGuy!

Something really odd happened yesterday. I decided to launch GTA V when suddenly, a message popped up saying there had been an error and that GTA V had been shut down. Surprised, I uninstalled the game since I thought this had happened due to the great amount of mods I had downloaded. About five minutes ago, the game finished downloading and I decided to run it, and then, the same message popped up saying the same thing. 

Before you ask, no, I haven't been banned from the game nor played multiplayer while using mods. Also, I haven't downloaded any mods after redownloading the game. Also, my computer can easily run GTA V at 60fps. Here's a screenshot of the GTA V folder http://gyazo.com/9f2...1a68e68babd52d0 Is there anything missing, or something? I already tried removing SweetFX and ferifying the game cache thingy, by the way.

Thanks in advance, guys. Hope this can be sorted out quickly.

When does this error happen? As soon as you open launcher, or another time?

As soon as I launch it.

i feel like a forum attached to a website about pricing virtual tf2 items may not have the specific tech help you need. sure there are a lot of people who probably play gta v here, but not as many as if you made a thread on steamcommunity about it, or somewhere else

Archived