My son's account is prema-banned why ????

Adolf Storms

Son's account perma-banned why ????

So a couple weeks ago i get upset at a pricing suggestion. No biggie. It happens ( a lot ). But my son thinks it's a big deal and tries to do something about it by re-doing the suggestion. He does some homework for a couple weeks and re-does the suggestion only this time using actual links and proof, not just speculation. Quite well done for his age I might add. Being quite proud of his accomplishment he comes and tells me. I go, look it over and then vote in support of him. Being a super proud dad :-) . A couple hours later he loses it. His account is permanantly suspended. WTF?! Backpack.tf somehow figures that his account is an alt of mine and suspends him permanently and gives me a 7 day ban for making manipulative suggestions using an alt account ?!?! I wish there was a way for those of you who know me and my son from the EGC trade servers to appeal on my son's behalf. Backpack.tf has made themselves untouchable and their say is final ?!  That's not right. So now all my son's game achievements, stats, etc are all for not. He has to setup another account just because some punks at backpack.tf got it in their head that his account was an alt of mine. They never even bothered checking to see that he was the one that joined steam first and that I joined after. Never bothered to ask for any kind of evidence against their suspiscion. Nothing. Just perma-banned his account.

I don't care that they gave me a 7 day ban. Maybe I was wrong in voting for the price suggestion because we were family. I don't care about that. Seeing how devastated my son is over this though... i wish there was something I could do more. HELP me please if you know of a way of helping my son get his account re-instated. PLEASE.

As you can see in the last 6 or 7 months he had built his account up to about $80 and was quite proud of this achievement ( http://backpack.tf/u/76561198167691714 ) and now it's all for nothing. Help me figure out a way to get my son's account un-banned. Please. We are both ready to quit TF2 all-together over this. Just isn't right !!

"Backpack.tf is a bunch of idiots. They banned my son's account because they said it was an alt account of mine. So family can't game together?!? What kind of retards do they have moderating that site. Screw trading. Almost reading to throw in the towel and quit TF2 all together now. My son is devastated. I am extremely pissed !! They gave me a 7 day suspension for having an alt account, and ban my son. RETARDS. Those of you who know us, we would love it if there was some way of you showing your support... but backpack.tf has made it so people can't even help prove anything. RETARDS"

-from your steam profile (https://archive.is/0gKVP)

Unban this polite man

Making a thread in the forums won't help. If you believe the ban was unjust, make an appeal and this situation will get sorted out

Son has changed his name to, "bp.tf is a bunch of goof bitches." I'm glad he has been taught to be polite and level headed. You could probably set a better example for him than you have with the aggressive spiel on your profile.

Archived