Are you popular in school?

Butters Stotch

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

>popular

I don't ever want to be popular

I'm not popular, i'm me

That makes me not exactly popular, but however i've established myself as someone you don't want to f*ck with on his bad side, but i'm inherently nice on the good side

it works out well

tl;dr no, i don't want to, i'm happy with my circle of friends if they can stop criticising me for being richer than they are on csgo.

Let me tell you a story about why being a nerd is a really good thing.

I wasn't popular in school, not until Year 10 (14-15 years old, yanks). That was when I had the joy of sitting opposite the person who was undeniably the most popular person in school in science. I made a good impression (READ: Answered a shit-load of questions for him), and bam, suddenly I can actually buy lunch with my lunch money, suddenly when I shut down deputy head-girl in a debate I get a standing ovation. Word of Mouth is a scary fucking thing.

Let me tell you a story about why being a nerd is a really good thing.

I wasn't popular in school, not until Year 10 (14-15 years old, yanks). That was when I had the joy of sitting opposite the person who was undeniably the most popular person in school in science. I made a good impression (READ: Answered a shit-load of questions for him), and bam, suddenly I can actually buy lunch with my lunch money, suddenly when I shut down deputy head-girl in a debate I get a standing ovation. Word of Mouth is a scary fucking thing.

Odd, i do similar things all to get criticism from smarter ones :/

Odd, i do similar things all to get criticism from smarter ones :/

I dunno. Find some common ground. You tend not to strike me as the type to be making gossipy chit-chat during a science lesson :P

I would not concider myself a popular one during my school years. Mainly because I were quite shy so I didn't make much noise.

Always kind of flew under the radar. 

I guess. I'm friends with almost ever 'popular' kid in school. Nobody really thinks of me as popular though, just that ginger that makes a lot of jokes and gets good grades.

sadly I can't make friends with many girls.

Am I popular in my school? No

Do I want to be popular in my school? No

Why? Because then you basically follow a strict unspoken rules of being popular. Fun Fun

I'm in the middle area of the social ladder. I have about 4 close friends, but I am friendly with everyone else. I talk to everyone, the jocks, the "nerds," the geeks, it doesn't matter. I'm "popular," but I don't get treated like I am. 'Tis the good life.

Basically the same with me, but because my high/middle school has < 60 people in it, I know and am friends with everyone from grade 7-12

What would you describe as popularity when it comes to school?

If you need someone to describe it to you, you probably werent.

But to answer the question, I wasnt popular in high school really. I had a pretty tight group of friends and still do. No one really hated me as far as I know, so thats a plus. I kinda met more and more people through college and it's still kinda the same, just with more people lol.

If you need someone to describe it to you, you probably werent.

Popularity comes in multiple forms, asking OP's version was well within bounds due to this. Did he mean friends with anyone and everyone in school? Did he mean friends with just the cheerleaders and football team? Did he mean having 10 friends made you popular?

I hate pretty much every guy in my school but i'm friends with most of the girls

oh god, I sound like a fem Nazi

High/Middle school was probably what was meant but meh.

In high school? Not really though I always seemed to be the "popular kid classes."

In college? With 50k people no one gives the slightest fuck.

Popularity comes in multiple forms, asking OP's version was well within bounds due to this. Did he mean friends with anyone and everyone in school? Did he mean friends with just the cheerleaders and football team? Did he mean having 10 friends made you popular?

lmao the question asks if you had a lot of friends, a few friends, or no friends. dont complicate this shit please

lmao the question asks if you had friends or you were the kid talking to yourself about anime in the corner. dont complicate this shit please

I don't recall that being specified anywhere in OP's post. But thanks for trying to force words into his mouth and make me look like a fool.

Lots and lots of people know me, but I only have a few people that I really consider "friend". Everyone else is an acquaintance.

I don't recall that being specified anywhere in OP's post. But thanks for trying to force words into his mouth and make me look like a fool.

had to edit the original because i felt a warning point on the way. but anytime bud.

Archived