Are you popular in school?

Butters Stotch

Are you popular in school? Cuz I am.

Btw if you're an adult, type in if you were popular at school. And please don't base your answers on steryotypes or simply say some random c... not related to the question.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think that term is really naive. You will be more "popular" to some groups of people rather than others. If you mean the hollywood popular kid at school stereotype, then absolutely not. I dont walk around in pokemon shirts and grease my fedora every morning but im not "popular"

What would you describe as popularity when it comes to school?

If alot of people like you as a friend that means you're popular.

Are you popular in school? Cuz I am.

Btw if you're an adult, type in if you were popular at school. And please don't base your answers on steryotypes or simply say some random c... not related to the question.

i went to a private school, me and my friends were badass motherfuckers who used to skip class, drink forties and fuck bitches in the woods behind the school

got excellent grades tho

I'd rather have best friends that i'm close to, then have 500 "friends" that I don't even know what ethnicity they are.

In my previous school, I was a crazy guy especially in math class that will do anything to interrupt my teacher. I'm also nice when it comes to helping other classmates. This is how I got popular back then.

Currently, in my new school, I'm trying to become a guy who doesn't talk and can't be socialable towards other people because I find school very boring if I'm too popular.

I'd rather have best friends that i'm close to, then have 500 "friends" that I don't even know what ethnicity they are.

everyone has a best friend, whether or not you are popular with the other 500 people in your school

point moot

In my previous school, I was a crazy guy especially in math class that will do anything to interrupt my teacher. I'm also nice when it comes to helping other classmates. This is how I got popular back then.

Currently, in my new school, I'm trying to become a guy who doesn't talk and can't be socialable towards other people because I find school very boring if I'm too popular.

>that autistic guy that i can copy my math test off of cause he has no friends and wont say shit just for the brief attention

I'm in the middle area of the social ladder. I have about 4 close friends, but I am friendly with everyone else. I talk to everyone, the jocks, the "nerds," the geeks, it doesn't matter. I'm "popular," but I don't get treated like I am. 'Tis the good life.

ITT: OP bragging about how social he is and how we are degenerates sitting on our PCs all day not going outside and foruming on backpack.tf.

ok ok i'm sorry ok

I am sorta anti-social. Like to the point when I hear someone say "Facebook" I wanna throw up. I've always had pretty small groups of main friends groups of 4 at most. The problem I had was that my friends, where the most extroverted people in the world and were friends with 50 other people. Hence, I was not popular but known. Now, in high school, the same thing happened. Plus, all the popular people started to get gf and I, being the anti-social person I am, saw it as not being beneficial.

I am still talked about as that guy.

Nah, nothing special. I seemed to have acquired something that most people are nice to me and I'm mostly nice back.

Otherwise I'm just some random weirdo who hangs back round the canteen.  

Not really a lot of friends, but people know me. I am the one of the only people in my school going to advanced classes, I also have some mental shit or something.

My group is kinda in the middle of the social ladder, not unpopular but also not really popular. I guess I am somewhat popular in my group though

Archived