[Bans] �Σκαπανέας|Gr|�

Rhys13th

So... â¤Î£ÎºÎ±Ï€Î±Î½Î­Î±Ï‚|Gr|â¤. You guys have probably seen the poorly phrased comments all over the high end pricing suggestions. The user claims to have experience in practically everything, while not posting proof. Looking at their profile, (http://backpack.tf/u/76561198002055092), one can see that they have around 50% accuracy, but more importantly, a history of attempting to manipulate prices, most recently of the Vintage Bill's. I own one, and I would gain from it going up, and I still find it appalling that a person would try and be this blatant about it. http://backpack.tf/vote/id/5139ce794bd7b8011b000001 is a good example of this.

What I want to know is what are your opinions on this matter. Mods, I added another option in the poll incase this is the wrong area for this.

EDIT: (http://forums.backpack.tf/index.php?/topic/380-rare-items-and-the-voting-system/) More proof.

I didn't read either of those as malicious, to be honest.

IMO seems legit is a pretty taunty statement. There are many worse people out there who need bans, this person might get at worst a casual warning?

Making bad suggestions, even if only for your own benefit, is no reason to ban.

I guess (s)he honestly thought he was right because he valued the items like the V. Bill's higher than the current price. He even tried to buy many of the items he suggest a new, higher price for (although probably only after he gave up).

But many ppl try to do that. That's why we can vote and suggestions get closed. No reason to ban anyone, unless you're spamming with suggestions that only have that purpose, to spam.

Can we do this with long?! :3  As for the topic, I haven't personally encountered the guy, but so many people do that I'm just pretty weary of voting.

Can we do this with long?! :3  As for the topic, I haven't personally encountered the guy, but so many people do that I'm just pretty weary of voting.

you can but as you can see this thread is ineffective.

you can but as you can see this thread is ineffective.

The point wasn't to try and ban the person, just see what people thought. If you treat it any other way, I'm afraid you're conjuring hamsters where there are none.

The point wasn't to try and ban the person, just see what people thought. If you treat it any other way, I'm afraid you're conjuring hamsters where there are none.

HAMSTER_MAGIC_Wallpaper_n6m7t.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

So this threat is pointless?

Well, you can't stop them from trying to rise the value of their items. And, well as most of their suggestions didn't got accepted, they haven't even made profit out of them.

So this threat is pointless?

Well, you can't stop them from trying to rise the value of their items. And, well as most of their suggestions didn't got accepted, they haven't even made profit out of them.

What threat?

• 3 weeks later...

He made a good offer on my unusual once. Added me. Everything seemed normal. Then said, "I don't feel comfortable buying this hat, give me a day to make sure it's not duped," so I sold it to someone else. The heck

Archived