Will Marvel topple DC's TV Series?

Stealth Jr.

We've seen how good Arrow and The Flash is, but is it good enough to fight back Marvel's arriving and ongoing TV series? 

Daredevil looked fantastic and looks to be a winner. And we have Luke Cage, Iron Fist, and The Defenders sounds amazing and they are also being made by the people that's making Daredevil. 

The question I ask you guys: Will Marvel beat DC yet again, not with the movies, but with the shows? Will Marvel take the foothold off DC and gain more money than the world can think about? Will DC be able to fight back with there own upcoming shows?

(Find out in the next episode of Marvel vs DC)

P.S. I like both of them.

I miss the days when the topic of discussion on marvel v dc was just "Who would win in a fight: Iron Man or Batman?"

Not this movie - tv shinanigans.

EDIT: Since someone wants to stay on topic

DC has seniorty on the TV stage, and while marvel is interesting, they really cannot be at the same level of caliber of some of the DC tv shows, live action wise. However, if they can't find a new interesting superhero to build a show around, it may be curtains for that department.

I miss the days when the topic of discussion on marvel v dc was just "Who would win in a fight: Iron Man or Batman?"

Not this movie - tv shinanigans.

Then make one on the forums......

No. The reason Marvel beat DC so badly at movies is they got an early jump and put out several well written movies that were a lot of fun. DC put out a bunch of hastily written movies to to try and compete but because they were poorly written, they of course flopped.

DC has this early start on TV shows. With Arrow going into season 4, Flash into season 2 and then the spinoff of those 2 and Supergirl starting, DC has already built up a TV empire. Greg Berlanti has done an amazing job at making these shows so good. I don't think Marvel can compete when they arent putting their top properties out there. Nobody cares about Luke Cage and Daredevil while good, was not as good as Arrow or Flash

I think that DC's properties are a little bit stronger in terms of uniqueness. Preacher and Lucifer both arrive next year, and neither comic was a "traditional" superhero story. If the show versions take advantage of that, they'll be able to get crossover appeal and draw in an audience of non-superhero fans (like Game of Thrones did).

It all relies on execution, obviously, but I'm more looking forward to Preacher and Lucifer than Marvel's stuff for that reason alone.

Daredevil was not all that great, it was good only after like the 5th or 6th episode.

Agents of shield never caught my interest so i cant say much for that, only watched a couple episodes.

Arrow was really good at season 1, then at season 2 it was seriously good. Season 3 was pretty okay except for the crossover which was awesome.

Flash was quite consistent all season.

In my opinion Arrow > Flash > Daredevil > Agents of Shield

Archived