Where do you live?

HeavyLord

43 members have voted

1. 1. Where do you live?

I don't really think this belongs to Great Below but I don't know where to put this topic, so woifi or cleverpun or chief move this topic to where you think it is appropriate. I currently live in Egypt and I used to live in America for 10 years.

PS (from Woifi): If you lived somewhere longer than 1 year you can choose multiple things.

EDIT: Thanks Woifi

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Or you could just look on the person's steam profile. The likelihood is that those who have already showed it on their steam profile will say it here, and those that haven't won't do so.

Or you could just look on the person's steam profile. The likelihood is that those who have already showed it on their steam profile will say it here, and those that haven't won't do so.

having it all in one collective thread would be a big improvement.  at this point, I think people are coming up with any reason they can to be mean to heavylord.

I've lived on the east coast of the US for my whole life

having it all in one collective thread would be a big improvement.  at this point, I think people are coming up with any reason they can to be mean to heavylord.

I've lived on the east coast of the US for my whole life

I didn't make that comment to mean to HeavyLord specifically, I just find the idea of asking where people live to be a bit pointless because its basically going to yield the information already available. While it might be nice to have it all in one place, its not like it'll matter because this thread will be buried in 2-3 weeks anyways and then someone will probably make a new one.

some don't show their region and just doing this for fun

I live in my house

so specific

some don't show their region and just doing this for fun

so specific

Ignore him, this is a good thread. Just leave it. 

Oh, and I'm the the UK, but want to move to the US... but all dem citizenship laws.

so specific

Actually the most specific one in here. Others just post a country or a state. He sates a specific location which is (extremely likely) smaller than any of the other answers. I live in Delft, Netherlands. Go stalk me please

Oh and change the title. Like this you're asking us to tell stories about the places where we live. Add do to the title and it becomes clear what this thread is about.

Also also yay no more dipper trying to pretend heavylord never existed. "Never betray your heritage, as it is what defines you"

does hong kong count as china or....

No, its technically a sar, so if kind of live just as much in britain (not really but still, no).

Archived