Friends..

humen200

So yh. I've started to get some questions on friends. Dont know why, but for some reason I'm confused as to What or who exactly are friends? Wen does a friendship start and when does it end?

I guess a friendship starts when you are willing to share more personal information with them, and hang out and talk often enough for them to introduce you as a friend. It kinda just happens.

Im not good with people though, so I don't know :P

friends are people you can tell memes and they don't block you

the friendship ends when they decide they don't like your memes anymore and they block you

friends are people you can laugh, cry, pillage small villages, and be merry with. 

true friends are friends who are weird enough to be with uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Friends are people you don't mind hanging out with.

Friends for fun are people you go crazy high with but you won't trust them to have your back when you need them

Close friends are friends you can share your ideas and thoughts with

True friends are close friends + they'll be there when you need them

As angsty as it sounds, that's pretty much the different friends you'll make.

And of course, as cliche and overused as the following sentence is going to be, you've got to differentiate your friends for fun and generic friends from your real friends. It's cliche, yes, but I believe it's cliche for a reason.

Grammar and sentence structure is pretty bad but it's 3am here give me some slack

Right, but like, i hang out with people at school, play online games with some of them, joke around with them, but never outside of school. could u actually count them as friends?

I guess a friendship starts when you are willing to share more personal information with them, and hang out and talk often enough for them to introduce you as a friend. It kinda just happens.

Im not good with people though, so I don't know :P

>Share personal information

not gonna happen

guess i'm forever alone

Friends are people you can share a blunt with and you know...YOU KNOW that they won't Rat on you....that's a true friend... c:

I thought this was going to be a discussion about the TV Show. Disappointed ( ͠° ÍŸÊ– ͡°)

If I'm comfortable with doing stupid shit with someone, I consider them as my friend.

Archived