Steam Machine

SirSkelly

So the steam machine has been unveiled more. What do you think? I think its a bit overpriced, but overall its probably okay. 

Link: http://store.steampowered.com/hardware

From what I know, the Alienware Alpha seems to have a really stellar GPU even at its lowest configuration (all models contain a custom Nvidia GeForce GTX 860M with 2GB of GDDR5)

The Syber ones seems overpriced to all hell (Intel + Nvidia *cough*Alienware)

My idea of a Steam machine would be something more APU-based. 

All I see is "You’ll experience powerful and immersive gaming with the high performance NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX GPU 2GB GDDR5 graphics and Intel® Core processor"

Where are the specs?

All I see is "You’ll experience powerful and immersive gaming with the high performance NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX GPU 2GB GDDR5 graphics and Intel® Core processor"

Where are the specs?

its probably a variant of the gtx 750

Where are the specs?

Base version is an Intel Core i3-4130T with an Nvidia GeForce GTX 860M (custom) and 4GB of RAM and 500GB of hard drive space.

AFAIK the alpha has an Xbox 360 controller included

Way overpriced for what i can see, and there is no easy way to see the best machine for the money, they should make it more clear which machina has what and the full specs

Way overpriced for what i can see, and there is no easy way to see the best machine for the money, they should make it more clear which machina has what and the full specs

From what I know on the Alienware one, it IS a custom GTX 860M that is overclocked. I want to call it the GTX 865M but it's not very proper.

the only thing i would want is the steam controller honestly, and even that isn't too high on my list of stuff i want

Archived