Cold Showers = Trade Success

Frinto

Alright alright I know what your thinking cold showers??? what the hell does it have to do with trading? Well just hear me out. Long long time ago before man learned how to heat water, people had to take cold baths in cold water. The fact that submerging yourself in cold is just crazy in modern society, well this is where they are wrong. According to scientists and other intellectual individuals, taking cold showers and being cold is actually quite benefitial both short term and long term. These benefits include; stronger immune system, mentality, energy, strength, healthier hair, skin, increases muscle mass, improve body recovery, increased testosterone, and burns fat. Now here is where the question arises, what the HELL DOES THIS HAVE TO DO WITH TRADING? alright this is my theory it hasn't been proven or anything but I feel it has been beneficial to me when trading. Have you ever gotten tired of continuosly checking tf2 outpost to bump up your trade and see if anyone has posted? have you ever gotten a headache and dont know what to do with a particular trade? Have you ever gotten pissed because some guy didn't go through with the trade? well when ever this happens to me I just jump into the shower turn the nob to cold let the cold shock hit the body and boom I am transformed. Not only does cold showers help with trading, it also helps regulate your mood making you more tolerant to people that piss you off therefore you are able to handle and control your emotions in a more reasonable manner. Alright next question your wondering is how the fuuck does it make you successful? Heres the reason my friend, the answer is risk. The more risk your willing to take the more profit your going to make. Take me for example I risked soo much in sweet stakes in cs:go that I lost soo much money but you know what? it doesnt effect me, I still sleep like a little baby at night and I smile at how much I lost... From my experiences of being uncomfortable, it has taught me how to adapt and losing alot of money is just part of fucking life. Therefore I am able to keep moving on and keep moving forward thats how winning is done. You gotta be willing to take the punches and not point fingers. 

So my dear friends... take a cold one and show those kiddies that your not a pussy. Take one for the team (hence "team" fortress)

I hope it wasn't too long of a read for you guys and I am looking forward to hearing your experiences from taking a cold shower/bath in the future, if you are going to take one of course. How bad do you want success and what are you willing to put yourself through to achieve it.

This didn't tell me how to be successful in my trading career, all this told me was how to cope with emotions and loss.

You just said that cold showers meant trade success, but then went on to say that cold showers made you gamble and lose money, but you were able to 'take the punches better' because of cold showers.

So cold showers =/= trade success.

Posted · Hidden by puddingkip, June 12, 2015 - No reason given
Hidden by puddingkip, June 12, 2015 - No reason given

>wall of text

>expects us to read it

Take a cold one dear friends and you will see for yourself how successful you will become.

I took a cold one and I nearly got frostbite *shivers*

At first I thought it was something insightful

Then I saw the text and thought it was some copy pasta 

Then I don't know what I saw

Actually a lot of the famous ancient and pre-ancient bathing places had hot springs. What you have to keep in mind is that the Romans were seen as decadent and washing too often. They bathed twice per year on average. Other, less civilised, peoples are assumed to have bathed even less. Of course in the late imperial system of Rome the Thermae rose. But these thermae are famous for their frigia, cold baths.

So actually it is quite likely that in the time that man learned how to heat water the amount of cold baths taken increased.

So you "risked" soo much and wasted soo much time on an item ( secret viewfinder ) that I can buy three of them in my one month job payday?

Trading success = having work and spare money to spend.

Am i the ONLY one who reads ALL texts and posts? I went through the WHOLE "best steam conversation" forum thread yesterday.

Am i the ONLY one who reads ALL texts and posts? I went through the WHOLE "best steam conversation" forum thread yesterday.

probably you are. We wouldn't spend 15 min reading a whole fucking wall of text.

best steam conversations is at least something fun to read, you know the contents.

Everyone is being an ass about a wall of text. If you actually took time to at least scan the text you would see that this is very interesting. Links to sources of info would be nice though.

probably you are. We wouldn't spend 15 min reading a whole fucking wall of text.

best steam conversations is at least something fun to read, you know the contents.

You must be a slow reader

it took me like 2 mins lol

tl:dr version

Cold shows make you more alert & being able to make optimal decisions to the point of not being bothering/stressing from trading.

Archived