How can you tell if you have an "uncraftable" Geniune item?

Wookiee Love

Hi all,

I'm trying to understand how to tell the difference between Geniune items that have two different versions; either it's available to use in crafting or it is "uncraftable".  The uncraftable versions appear to sell for quite a bit more.  How can I tell which version of a geniune item I am looking at.  So item examples are

:

Geniune Mask of the Shaman

Geniune Dead Cone

Genuine Brain Bucket

Any help would be appreciated. :)

Cheers,

Darren

All the ones you have are craftable. Sorry, you didn't hit the jackpot.

Also all the items you listed are only uncraftable in unique variant and were not part of a promotional item for a game. These were gotten from rare, and now discontinued finds out of Mann Co. Store Packages which you'd receive with a purchase of $20 or more from the Mann Co. Store that's why they're worth so much because Valve could not sell them in the Mann Co. Store and thus the only way to obtain an uncraftable variant was to get lucky with one of these finds.

Other hats that I know with this variant are

- Hetman's Headpiece

- Conjurer's Cowl

- Janissary Ketche

I'm not sure If I remember correctly, but the Sergeant's Drill Hat wasn't in the Mann Co Store for a long while and that is why it is slightly rarer than most other uncrafts.

I'm not sure If I remember correctly, but the Sergeant's Drill Hat wasn't in the Mann Co Store for a long while and that is why it is slightly rarer than most other uncrafts.

Uncraftable version is worth like a refined and it doesn't have a Genuine variant. It doesn't come from a rare find after spending a lot of money and people could have bought it in masses during the time it was available if they wanted to do so.

The uncraftables that the OP wants to know about are the ones that range anywhere from at least half a bud to a couple of buds because he thought he might have something valuable, but he doesn't since the uncraftables for those hats were never in Genuine form.

- Hetman's Headpiece

- Conjurer's Cowl

- Janissary Ketche

dead cone and brain bucket and mask of the shaman can be added to that list

dead cone and brain bucket and mask of the shaman can be added to that list

-snip-

So item examples are

Geniune Mask of the Shaman

Geniune Dead Cone

Genuine Brain Bucket

Any help would be appreciated. :)

There's a reason I said other hats I know with this variant.  ^_^