Drones

Professional Map Painter

I was expecting something about a flying drone.

Ehh, not too excited about this album really. Their last album was quite a disappointment imo. I mean, it's something I would listen to here and there but the whole dubstep route they went killed it for me. That and the overplaying on the radio. 

I've already listened to The Handler but I didn't like it. Lyrics are too simple. They can do wayyy better than that.

Psycho sounds so awesome, its like metal but muse style.

Dead Inside is kinda meh, not really my type.

Mercy is not bad, I like the sound of it, it is different.

What i love from muse is that each album is so unique and different, but they all have this awesome Muse kick into them. There is always something i like in their albums. Even stuff like the 2nd law

Ehh, not too excited about this album really. Their last album was quite a disappointment imo. I mean, it's something I would listen to here and there but the whole dubstep route they went killed it for me. That and the overplaying on the radio. 

I've already listened to The Handler but I didn't like it. Lyrics are too simple. They can do wayyy better than that.

The 2nd Law wasn't their best album, but this one seems to be a combination of Absolution/Resistance style songs. I'll probably wait until it's actually released before considering buying it, though.

Psycho sounds so awesome, its like metal but muse style.

Dead Inside is kinda meh, not really my type.

Mercy is not bad, I like the sound of it, it is different.

What i love from muse is that each album is so unique and different, but they all have this awesome Muse kick into them. There is always something i like in their albums. Even stuff like the 2nd law

They're definitely one of the more creative bands out there still producing stuff.

Muse is my favorite band but all their albums have sucked since Black Holes and Black Holes wasnt even as good as Absolution. Matt needs to drop the piano and get back into writing those amazing guitar riffs

The "dubstep" that u hear in songs like Unsustainable is actually guitar :P

Archived