Do you guys believe after a love rejection, there is still a chance for acceptance later?

Fee Too Pee

That's the major thing people overlook. Yourself. 

I'd rather be rejected then live in constant question.

Yup, a guy i sorta know was recently rejected by my friend and he came to me for advice as to why. I asking him the same question [Honestly speaking would you date yourself?] and he realised why he was rejected (22 yr, hasnt worked a single day, out partying regularly using parent's money, barely studies at uni...etc he's a decent guy but...yeah...). Most guys would somewhat blame the girl without actually questioning why they were rejected.

However the "rejection" really depends on the girl and how the guy interprets it. Many girls would reject the guy walking away thinking that they gave a very clean cut that they honestly would never date them, but the guy can walk away thinking that he still has a chance and then persistently chase after her. The girl would think he is being a good friend and guy would think he is "closing in" and eventually get hurt when she rejects him the second time :S

Why do you think I'm not with a girl :^)

You got roasted, admit it.

• Administrators

I don't really understand crushes/unrequited love tbh. It seems to usually be about some idea you have of the person rather than who they are, as love is interaction, connection, etc, and that cannot be one-way.

Archived