Do you guys believe after a love rejection, there is still a chance for acceptance later?

Fee Too Pee

I just bored, why not ask random question to random people in internet?

Love thing is always the best topic

I've had it happen to me. 

In ninth grade, I entered my classroom on the first day of school and this girl named Amanda (hue white girl name) followed behind me. I tried my hardest for her to like me. The first time I asked her out, she declined. I was put down so fuckin hard. 

A FEW MONTHS LATER...

She was actually approaching me asking if she wanted to date me. I bout shit my pants. Too bad she had to fucking leave the next year to go to some private school cause her parents are religious. Oh well.

She was actually approaching me asking if she wanted to date me. I bout shit my pants. Too bad she had to fucking leave the next year to go to some private school cause her parents are religious. Oh well.

Feel you there, bro. 'Cept I'm the girl. But I'm a guy. So I'm not that particular girl.

Just saying but most of the time when someone tells you no, you back off. Most of the time you'll end up wasting your time trying to change their view on you...etc and yes some people do end up changing their opinion but most likely it doesnt happen and it will have been your time, your efforts and your heart hurting.

A good question to ask yourself is if you would date yourself. Most of the time guys seem to think they are awesome with no flaws, that whoever they like should naturally desire them back as well. No world aint world like that Im afraid :S

People change. So yes, it is possible. In most cases though it is unlikely unless you're living a rom-com. 

Yea, there's always a chance... unless she declined you with "ABSOLUTELY NOT!" & then proceeds to insult you with every name in the book... in front of friends/family.

I had a lil puppy love during gradeschool too, the feeling was mutual.  We hung out, we'd pick eachother for ladies-choice/guys-choice for our school's Rollerskate party in the gym.  Her girl-friends would tease me & us... I was happy.  Then one day her dad got a new job and had to move away, so she poofed too.  I was heart broken & we didn't even think about a long distance relationship at the time so we pretty much stopped cold turkey.  But then a few months later she visited the school..... but I was home sick with my one&only case of food poisoning :(.

I still wonder what could've been or how she is... most people my age seem to be getting married, having babies, or fell victim to drug/alcohol abuse.  Wonder if she "made it" or did she become another causality in the journey of life.  She was a nice girl (then again most kids are nice during 1st-5th grade) so I like to think she made it.

I would try to find her on facebook..... but I'm an extremely forgetful guy though, I can't even remember her name... think it began with a K.

**edited for spelling :P

I've had it happen to me. 

In ninth grade, I entered my classroom on the first day of school and this girl named Amanda (hue white girl name) followed behind me. I tried my hardest for her to like me. The first time I asked her out, she declined. I was put down so fuckin hard. 

A FEW MONTHS LATER...

*props* 

When I was younger, and stupid, I had a girlfriend who lived in america.

T'was nice, but I was young, and we eventually broke up.

shit happened.

Two years later, she readds me on facebook, tells me she's in London, and if I finally want to meet her.

We met up, had a nice time, I showed her around london ect.

She asked me out again, and I turned her down. Bc long distance sucks balls

It all depends on the person. I had matured a lot, whereas it felt like she hadn't.

losers talking about love makes my gonads tingle.

hello superior sam

I asked out a girl about half a year ago, you know the answer, and I was put down so hard, and since I've just laid pretty low on the romance field. We're pretty good friends now, but if we start going out which won't happen, it'll be her say, not mine.

There's most always a chance. Most say no because they're too nervous or it's too early.

A good question to ask yourself is if you would date yourself. 

That's the major thing people overlook. Yourself. 

tbh, if you can't be yourself when you are with the person, or vice versa, then it's probably not going to end well

Rejection is not just a negative thing. It eliminates doubt. It clears out the endless questions to a simple yes or no.

It's what you do after that counts. do you give up? do you be persistent? or simply accept it and ask someone else.

I'd rather be rejected then live in constant question.

When I was younger, and stupid, I had a girlfriend who lived in america.

T'was nice, but I was young, and we eventually broke up.

shit happened.

Two years later, she readds me on facebook, tells me she's in London, and if I finally want to meet her.

We met up, had a nice time, I showed her around london ect.

She asked me out again, and I turned her down. Bc long distance sucks balls

It all depends on the person. I had matured a lot, whereas it felt like she hadn't.

Your signature disagrees.

Definitely. 

If you're willing to make a change, and show some more commitment, or simply fix the errors you made in your previous relationship with the girl, you're good. Or if the girl still shows some more interest in you, fuck her before she leaves you again just try your best to keep her. 

It can. But it doesn't happen.

Criteria has to be met. Either 

a) Said person was already interested in other said person but denied due to circumstances unknown.

or 

B) Said denied person changes in a drastic manner that makes the other said person like them (unlikely)

either way, said denied person should not change themselves to get another person. The more relationships you have the more you will realize what is good for you and what isn't.

Changing yourself isn't good for you, and if someone doesn't accept you for who you are the relationship wouldn't work out whether or not they accepted or denied said love request.

Hopefully said denied person realizes this.

Why do you think I'm not with a girl :^)

Because potatoes rule the feminine world. Thus girl = potato = who the fuck wants to date a potato?

Archived