Least favorite movie(s)?

Tanner the Original Scout™

For every favorite list there should be a least favorite list?

What's your LEAST favorite movie?

I can't really give a definite answer but Transformers: Age of Extinction was really bland.

A Serbian Film because it was made to make you go "ew" and offered very little in the way of interesting characters.

The Human Centipede 2 because it was made just to gross people out while offering nothing of decency.

Pretty much everything Adam Sandler has put his hands on.

Most modern horror films.

Rubber. Some people think its "artistic" and stuff. Its a really bad movie. It tried to be self aware but ended up shitting in my face with the most boring movie id ever watched. It would have been 10x better as a 20 minute short film or something

A Serbian Film because it was made to make you go "ew" and offered very little in the way of interesting characters.

I watched Serbian Film with a group of friends. Was...interesting. I liked it just because it was fucked up. But yea, no character development, and nothing happens until the final 3rd of the movie.

>hates serbian films

kebab confirmed

Rubber. Some people think its "artistic" and stuff. Its a really bad movie. It tried to be self aware but ended up shitting in my face with the most boring movie id ever watched. It would have been 10x better as a 20 minute short film or something

Rubber was fucking dumb. A tire killing things because it wants to? Shit like that sounds like a bad Gmod plot or a really crappy creepypasta.

The Last Air Bender.

You cant get a more horrible move than that. Worse part is that a few friends and I were pretty excited about it and paid for 3d at the cinemas...

Tuck Everlasting. The most boring movie ever made

Gosh i remember watching that in primary school after reading the book, you would be surprised at how similar the dialogue in the book and the movie is.

The Eragon movie. I can't even...

It was a disappointment at most, the book was really good, the movie did not live up to the expectations, but i wouldnt say its the worst

But for me,

The worst movie i ever watched was Son of the Mask

But it had bewbs

It's a movie based off of a somewhat naughty book.

Wait what?

It's a movie based off of a somewhat naughty book.

Wait what?

BUT IT HAD R4AL BEWBS.

side note, did u know it was based of twilight? and the book started by the author typing on her blackberry?

But it had bewbs

trust me. The bewbs was not worth the torturous agony that was watching that movie. Weren't even that nice boobs.

Archived