Am I getting hacked or ddosed

A Ninja

Every minute Norton gives me a popup saying they blocked a Trojan Bedep 2 from internettools website. I have malware bytes , spybot , norton , and herdprotect but I still keep getting this attack. Anyone know how to fix it.

Picture of attack description. http://postimg.org/image/i1ny3dhnj/

Internet been slowing down recently getting a lot of ping spikes. Didn't see this notification tell today it's been really constant now.

post-10220-0-77318500-1433106098_thumb.png

The problem is you have Norton, which is basically AdWare itself and slowing down your computer,I recomend you uninstall it and download a safe and reliable antivirus such as AVG or Avira/Avast!

The problem is you have Norton, which is basically AdWare itself and slowing down your computer,I recomend you uninstall it and download a safe and reliable antivirus such as AVG or Avira/Avast!

Any idea what the attack thing is though

The problem is you have Norton, which is basically AdWare itself and slowing down your computer

I honestly don't understand why everyone hates Norton so much. I've been using it for over a year now, and the only issue I've had with it is that the icon sometimes shows up twice in the system tray.

Anyway, to OP, I'm not sure what the trojan bedep thing is. Have you clicked any weird links lately, or installed any programs? You may have left a checkbox on and allowed the installer to download some weird shit by mistake.

I honestly don't understand why everyone hates Norton so much. I've been using it for over a year now, and the only issue I've had with it is that the icon sometimes shows up twice in the system tray.

Anyway, to OP, I'm not sure what the trojan bedep thing is. Have you clicked any weird links lately, or installed any programs? You may have left a checkbox on and allowed the installer to download some weird shit by mistake.

I think I clicked on a weird add yesterday on accident and it just started occurring today. How do I fix the checkbox thing on chrome. No recent downloadeds on chrome unauthorized though so may have been in secret?

Norton is a load of crap. It's probably lying.

I'd recommend getting Avast.

...I don't even know how to respond to this. 

I think I clicked on a weird add yesterday on accident and it just started occurring today. How do I fix the checkbox thing on chrome. No recent downloadeds on chrome unauthorized though so may have been in secret?

By add I'm assuming you mean advertisement and not a friend request from some phishing bot. If that's the case, that's probably what's causing your problems.

The checkbox thing isn't really an issue if you just clicked an ad. Sometimes programs like Java will try to install ask toolbar or some other malware along with whatever you're actually trying to install, so it's important to check over what installers say if you don't want malware all over your machine.

I used to have Norton and AVG both on my computer at the same time, Norton would constantly try to uninstall the AVG. 

I have no clue why i have both.

One thing I do when i get weird stuff like that on my computer is a I go through my processes and end all the things with weird names (How detailed and scientific, yes i know). That usually fixes the problem until i reboot my computer so you should be able to narrow it down if it is a running process that needs to be removed.

I used to have Norton and AVG both on my computer at the same time, Norton would constantly try to uninstall the AVG. 

I have no clue why i have both.

One thing I do when i get weird stuff like that on my computer is a I go through my processes and end all the things with weird names (How detailed and scientific, yes i know). That usually fixes the problem until i reboot my computer so you should be able to narrow it down if it is a running process that needs to be removed.

Is having mutliple Window Host Process the black thingy bad on task manager. 

Norton uses up a lot of space for doing nothing, and it barely ever fixes your problem. your better off being safe and careful and not anti viruses, they are viruses within themselves.

Archived