What You Find Unattractive in a Guy/Girl

CourtneyWendysCommercials

Bad hygiene is a horrible turn off, as is a bland personality. Other than that, I can work with someone.

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bad hygiene is a horrible turn off, as is a bland personality. Other than that, I can work with someone.

bland personality can mean a lot of things, do you me introverted or wat?

One major quite primitive reason: it can get your possible partner killed early, which no-one wants.

yeah but, eating red meat, bacon, and other things like that is a 100% guarantee of years shaved off your partners life as well, why target cigarettes specifically?

yeah but, eating red meat, bacon, and other things like that is a 100% guarantee of years shaved off your partners life as well, why target cigarettes specifically?

Eating red meat is only a danger if, just like everything, you eat/do it too much. It's fine in moderation, having the classic meat and three veg with only red meat for every meal for all your life is bad, I'll agree, but if you have it say, twice a week, with a mix of other protein like fish and white meat other days, you'll be fine.

To be honest, all I'd really look for is:

- Plays videogames

- Would listen to me constantly complain about feminism and TF2 trading

- Nice butt

Eating red meat is only a danger if, just like everything, you eat/do it too much. It's fine in moderation, having the classic meat and three veg with only red meat for every meal for all your life is bad, I'll agree, but if you have it say, twice a week, with a mix of other protein like fish and white meat other days, you'll be fine.

no, regularly injecting just a little poison is still harmful

and having a few slices of bacon for breakfast is worse for your life expectancy than smoking a pack of cigarettes

no, regularly injecting just a little poison is still harmful

and having a few slices of bacon for breakfast is worse for your life expectancy than smoking a pack of cigarettes

Alright Pedantic Pete ya got me.

I didn't mean literally everything.

Also, got any sources that a few slices of bacon is worse than 20 cancer-sticks?

-Someone who doesn't floss is a deal breaker for sure.

-Someone who takes advantage of people (ex. Gold diggers)

-Flat noses (Is this mean?)

Sarcasm or not I can't tell if you're saying in all seriousness. 

So if a women believes they deserve rights equal to that of men, you want to punch them in the face ? If they don't believe they are worth less than a man, and don't accept receiving non equal liberties, they are punch worthy to you ?

Gender inequality is not right, and I firmly believe gender shouldn't affect a person's rights.

Yeah, sure m8

Not able to open their mouth to tell the truth.

I can't stand it when the only important thing in the future is money.

No smoking at all. You smell bad and it will also make you look bad after some time.

You are basically paying for something to make your life worse.

When somebody tries to be another person. Don't do it, it's an illusion and won't stay forever.

Acting badass to impress others

Thinking cursing and swearing is cool

Drifting and un-necessary speeding in local small roads

Unattractive :

Junkie

Fat 

Cosplayer (Ex. Dressing in a boy and pretending as one)

Looks like a boy

That girl that only cares about how much money you have.

Smoker

Is really annoying

Hates everybody

Selfie taker

Many more...

Attractive :

Skinny

Gamer <3

Actually cares about you

Is also very ashamed to talk to people they like

Also, more...

• 3 weeks later...

Turn off:

Doesn't know dank memes

No sense of independence

lv. 100 salty dog personality

Preferences:

Willing to try new things

Motivation

non-attacking jokes

respects my privacy

not afraid to give people a piece of her mind

sense of responsibility

Knows what's best for the two of us, instead of us individually

I don't like makeup.  I don't like fake nails.  I don't like hairspray.  I don't like padded bras.  I don't like big ear rings.  I don't like women who are players.  I run the other way at the first sign of it.  Scares the shit outta me, tbh.  I don't even like women who think they're players when they actually suck at it.  I don't like women who try to psychoanalyze me.  It makes me think they're looking for the right buttons to push.  I don't like women with unreasonable double standards.  I don't like women who aren't willing to accept anyone disagreeing with them.  I don't like women who try to use guilt as a weapon.  I don't like women who always have a story about why they are persecuted and why they are never to blame for any of the bullshit drama that always seems to follow them somehow.

Basically, I don't like fakeness and stupid bullshit.  I guess that about sums it up.

The only time I find the unattractive is when they're human.

bestiality  (ノ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)ノ

I don't like makeup.  I don't like fake nails.  I don't like hairspray.  I don't like padded bras.  I don't like big ear rings.  I don't like women who are players.  I run the other way at the first sign of it.  Scares the shit outta me, tbh.  I don't even like women who think they're players when they actually suck at it.  I don't like women who try to psychoanalyze me.  It makes me think they're looking for the right buttons to push.  I don't like women with unreasonable double standards.  I don't like women who aren't willing to accept anyone disagreeing with them.  I don't like women who try to use guilt as a weapon.  I don't like women who always have a story about why they are persecuted and why they are never to blame for any of the bullshit drama that always seems to follow them somehow.

Basically, I don't like fakeness and stupid bullshit.  I guess that about sums it up.

A lot of guys seem to say this, but without makeup it's different than you would expect. Well, for most girls it is, unless you get really lucky and find someone who is naturally 'perfect' without any makeup on.

Basically this:

Lady-Problems-by-Alexandra-Dal.png

No makeup.  Every time.  If you have to hide your real face to get a guy and especially to keep a guy, I'm already judging you.  I understand that a lot of women feel more confident and pretty with makeup, but it's fake.  I prefer reality over fakeness.

No makeup.  Every time.  If you have to hide your real face to get a guy and especially to keep a guy, I'm already judging you.  I understand that a lot of women feel more confident and pretty with makeup, but it's fake.  I prefer reality over fakeness.

Again, it's not fake, nor hiding, it's just 'enhancements'.

Femnazi, overweight or really underweight, short hair, if she don't respect me, if she thinks shes better than me.. Those are the ones I can think off my head

Again, it's not fake, nor hiding, it's just 'enhancements'.

Call it whatever you want, and I'll call bullshit.  Makeup is visually representing your face and skin to be something which they are not.  It's a mask.  If someone isn't comfortable with displaying their own face without makeup, then I'm not comfortable with them as a person.  To put it another way, if you think you need makeup, then I don't think I need you.  Simple as that.  I respect people who are honest and comfortable with what they are.

Archived