What You Find Unattractive in a Guy/Girl

CourtneyWendysCommercials

Pretty self-explanatory, post what quirks/habits you find romantically unattractive in a guy/girl. can be past experience, or just general beliefs.

For me, the most unattractive males are guys that are egotistical, smell bad, and openly belch/fart

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

TIME TO LAY IT DOWN

I prefer white. Of course I had a black prom date but I'm racist so whatever.

Long hair is must. If you have hair shorter than mine (mines longish), no deal.

Make me laugh. I'm tired of guys having to make girls laugh. Make me laugh for once.

Personal hygiene is nice. I lack on my own sadly.

Able to listen to me bitch without thinking less of me. Again, usually other way around, but I got needs too.

Initiate conversation because I'm a pussy.

And a bunch of physical features but that's shallow.

Smoking.

Excessive profanity.

Constantly not spelling words correctly on purpose via chat or texts.

Not being able to find any type of joke funny, my sense of humor has very few boundaries.

Just a few off the top of my head.

Smoking.

Excessive profanity.

Constantly not spel

ling words correctly on purpose via chat or texts.

Just a few off the top of my head.

I like smoking if its... tasteful? Idk how to put it. Don't be a redneck about it.

I like smoking if its... tasteful? Idk how to put it. Don't be a redneck about it.

smoking is gross, tbh. tasteful or not,

Well, being a psycho feminazi bitch is a general turn off.

Granted, my expectations arent crazy high.

I would say just dont stalk me and dont be on drugs. Hate me all you want, I dont like girls who smoke weed/cigarettes/etc.

Also if we talkin turn ons hair must be black just unf.

Intelligence makes unattractive women very attractive to me.  I won't lie.  Superficially, I prefer youthful traits and mostly slender women, but if they are quick witted, funny, and personable, the superficial traits suddenly become a lot less important.

I'm really tired of my crushes having a dick in the end. That's

not ok.

In all seriousness I can't stand bitches who have just money on their minds. Also feminists. Literally wanna punch these in the face.

smoking is gross, tbh. tasteful or not,

what's tasteful smoking?

what's tasteful smoking?

Idk. I didn't know how to say it. Like you aren't an ass about it, you look good doing it, and quit smoking before you're like 30.

-I don't know why girls put their long hair in a bun. Leaving their hair to flow out is much more attractive

-Really hate the people that just go on their phone in the middle of a conversation. Like what the fuck, listen to be damnit

-Drugs. I don't care if you think they should be legal. I'm not going to get caught up in bullshit because of your addiction

-Can't say that I really like dark skinned people or Asians :/

-Don't be fucking disgusting like wearing tank tops every day, not showering once a day etc

-I don't know why girls put their long hair in a bun. Leaving their hair to flow out is much more attractive

Buns are nice and they get hair out of the way It make sense for why it is done.

Buns are nice and they get hair out of the way It make sense for why it is done.

i throw my hair in a messy bun 90% of the time

Archived