list of craft number collectors.

Wesley

Just search OP. 

Any Item > Craft # 

Since OP added the 'any item' theres no need for this list as most collectors will have a trade on op. 

Already searched, no luck. That's why I posted here.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I actually just got a #171 Der Wintermantel from a guy wanting to buy my high-five taunt (bought it with the Mantel and a Pink Gold Digger). I dunno why the guy used a low-craft to buy my High-Five taunt for an overpay but oh well. :S

Kind of disappointed to see that there's no #171 collector, though. Guess I'll just hold onto it.

Doesn't necessarily depend on if it's a low-craft number, but if it's a number that people like. Obviously someone liked number 306 to start collecting craft #306. I was hoping that someone liked 171 enough to collect craft #171, but that isn't the case.

Also, considering that this misc has been out of over a year now, a craft in the top 200 has to be somewhat rare, at least.

Doesn't necessarily depend on if it's a low-craft number, but if it's a number that people like. Obviously someone liked number 306 to start collecting craft #306. I was hoping that someone liked 171 enough to collect craft #171, but that isn't the case.

Also, considering that this misc has been out of over a year now, a craft in the top 200 has to be somewhat rare, at least.

Craft #4590 is also quite rare--it's 1 of 1. But that really doesn't matter. Any craft number above 100 isn't worth more, at most collectors will pay like a scrap more, most won't.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

Archived