Recently Made A Mistake

DJ Bigmac Master TM/Smash

In my recent price suggestion, i accidently put 6 keys and 20k items, i meant to put 2k and like 1 key, i wasnt thinking, now everyone thinks im a scammer but im not, i have tons of rep :(, help and advice? (That was my first suggestion and i regret posting it)

scammer?

wat

Look at the comments, "this guy should be banned for trolling" and "this guy should be considered a scammer" ._. but im NOT D; Accident

In my recent price suggestion, i accidently put 6 keys and 20k items, i meant to put 2k and like 1 key, i wasnt thinking, now everyone thinks im a scammer but im not, i have tons of rep :(, help and advice? (That was my first suggestion and i regret posting it)

I wouldn't worry what people think. Anyone that matters won't penalize you for a mistake. 

I wouldn't worry what people think. Anyone that matters won't penalize you for a mistake. 

Good Point, thx

Although fyi, thats not how things work. You need to find proof---actual sales, opinions and how many exist isn't proof (also, asking=/=selling).

Although fyi, thats not how things work. You need to find proof---actual sales, opinions and how many exist isn't proof (also, asking=/=selling).

K thx, Im new to all of this stuff :(, how do I make more rep on backpack.tf, so I can actually try this again, without messing up

buy a Name/Desc Tag and put it on their Stock PDA to make it tradable. Suggestion was bad.

I thought valved patched that

I thought valved patched that

I wasn't aware that there had been an update changing that. I'll look into later unless anyone can find the link.

I got this from a random person, thought it was rare

Rarity does not necessarily equate to value. If you go to stats.tf and check the hats in existence, then you'll notice that one of the largest supply of hats are Bill's Hats, yet they're still worth 6 keys.

The origin of yours indeed seems to come from a timed drop rather than someone putting a name/desc on it, however, I would think you'd be hard pressed to find someone serious enough to shell out over a key simply based on the origin ofnan item.

Archived