Freehawks Gaming -Venom's Trade Server

TheVenomWithin

64.94.101.39:27015 is the ip.

Going to be running a small term unusual/normal trading server.

And for those whom are concerned with my said sharking, I've ran this same server before with some success. Just looking to start her back up again. I'd prefer to keep those types of comments to a minimum.

It's in beta right now, we do have a custom map and some neat plugins. Obviously things need improvement but it is what it is.

Group page: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/TheFreeHawks

Thanks!

-V

No offense, but I wouldn't really like to play on a server with an main admin like you.

( inb4 So don't play )

That's just my criticism, sorry.

No offense, but I wouldn't really like to play on a server with an main admin like you.

( inb4 So don't play )

That's just my criticism, sorry.

I'd prefer to keep those types of comments to a minimum.

Tbh that's alright with me. I'm pretty sure no one here has seen me admin before, but if you don't want to join don't join.

It's not about sharking. It's about how immature you are.

And this forum is for discussing. You can't tell us what to post and what not to post.

And this forum is for discussing. You can't tell us what to post and what not to post.

You can't say what we may do.

If you are gonna put in your rules : "Keep critcism at a min." You aren't going to run a good trading server.

Anyways, to the topic.

If you are gonna get more mature like nothere says, i'll consider joining and donating.

But, hey! If you get more mature, you'll maybe become like Bob! He is nice, polite & cool!

It's not like anybody got in my way of making my community! 

Fair enough. Feel free to join in and a get a view on what you think of me. I'm a lot more immature here via forums than outside. (If you may find that hard to believe that's w.e)

>not naming it Freesharks Gaming

you had one fucking job.

On a more serious note: GL with the server, but you won't see me on one since I cant be bothered with trade servers.

I know your reputation with the forumers isn't great. But when you look past the incident you're actually decently mature.

Plan on donating again.

I know your reputation with the forumers isn't great. But when you look past the incident you're actually decently mature.

Plan on donating again.

The server's actually not bad, there's the hook thing and it's fun.

Thank ye for the support. I'll be adding more things as we go along. :)

Archived