Looking for feedback on my game

Kuuko-San

I definitely agree that you need to limit clicks per seconds, with my autoclicker I can kill 5 emojis a second.

Edit:  ALso it would be nice to have artwork for everything you buy from the shop, even if it is simple.

'Ey, if you ever need some sleek graphic design done, hit me up. Otherwise, here's my input on the game.

I understand this is like super-alpha, so I will write this review with that in mind.

- It functioned perfectly on mobile

- It was a bit tedious to get started

- Tap damage progression is slow AF, you might as well only buy the creatures and what not.

Otherwise, from my point of view, it functioned fine- even on mobile.

Just clean it up and what not, and you could *probably* release it on the android store or something for more input.

Its a great little flash game with lots of potential.

Things you should look at in the future:

• Cleaner, organized, and themed UI
  • Music and sound (toggle-able, for those who minimize it)
  • Better images on the knight and emoji (consistent resolution and drawing style)
  • Animated movements
  • Cleaning up the edges on the emoji
  • Long-term gameplay upgrades 
  • Keep a consistent resolution/drawing style on all objects in the game, so it doesnt look like it was all stitched together
  • Consider uploading it onto its own website (.io domain has a lot of nice games)

Bugs I have noticed:

• Negative health values appear for a fraction of a second
  • Sometimes the health value disappears and reappears after a few seconds
  • Emoji health resets to its original value when buying upgrades

Recommendations:

• Take a look at cookie clicker, it will give you some ideas
  • Dont abandon the game! Great potential!

Given that it is just a start, its amazing, and reminds me of cookie clicker.

Will you be working on it over the summer or are you aiming for a final draft to turn in?

I'd like to add you on steam if you are open to it. I am a highschool student considering a long-term career in game design, and I have some questions about how you got started.

I enjoyed the game myself. Many comparisons to cookie clicker (now I understand why) just keep trying to work on it and it could be really good!

tfw these two guys i quoted explained everything I wanted to say in one motion.... you're meanies

I enjoyed the game myself. Many comparisons to cookie clicker (now I understand why) just keep trying to work on it and it could be really good!

tfw these two guys i quoted explained everything I wanted to say in one motion.... you're meanies

Thanks man, glad you liked it!

I definitely agree that you need to limit clicks per seconds, with my autoclicker I can kill 5 emojis a second.

Edit:  ALso it would be nice to have artwork for everything you buy from the shop, even if it is simple.

Can't limit it. Not my problem, honestly, if you wish to cheat in a single player game. I can't stop you, and it's the reason I won't be implementing something like Leaderboards Support. 

As for artwork, I was debating doing so, but ran out of time. Something I could look into in the future.

Archived