Suggestion accepted with 1 single screenshot of proof?!

~Sandman~

I was looking through the new Accepted suggestion on bp.tf and noticed that Pyroviosn Goggles are now 1 key from 3.33 ref. I checked the accepted suggestion and it was just 1 trade with a single screenshot. How is that even possible for such item?! Well, I guess it is now. 

I was looking through the new Accepted suggestion on bp.tf and noticed that Pyroviosn Goggles are now 1 key from 3.33 ref. I checked the accepted suggestion and it was just 1 trade with a single screenshot. How is that even possible for such item?! Well, I guess it is now. 

Yes. The tradable Pyrovision Goggles are extremely rare and can be proved with a legitimate single screenshot.

So what? I'm doing this since my 5th suggestion or so.

One piece of proof is more than enough when you encounter a rare item on the market. (not that rare as v.max for example but still)

Any hat can be priced based on a single sale if ALL these criteria are met:

- There are no other recent sales in the last 3 months

- The hat went to a collector or person who intends to keep the hat. A collector can be identified by looking at the person's trade history, item history of similar unusuals in the backpack OR if the owner has not resold the hat 1 month after the sale occurred.

Quoted Polar on http://forums.backpack.tf/index.php?/topic/6033-guide-for-unusual-price-suggestions/

Archived