Weridest Dreams

Jams

My Wiredest dream?

hmmm...

wire_White_18AWG_flat.jpg

(i slightly manipulated this to work as a pun)

God dang you I checked my title for a typo because of this... 

yesterday i had a dream about stealing underwear from a random woman and throwing it in her face 10 minutes later and then the road became a maze and i ran out of there to meet my family then i went into a transforming taxi that changed size to accomodate my family and it suddenly became 12pm and we went into a building that had faulty lights then all of a sudden it became day and the airport was next to the building for no reason and on some benches we found a bar of soap and a small puppy which i pressed his stomach and started shitting 10kg and when it stopped i took care of it and it turned into a toasted bread with a mouth then i made telephatic talk with it and i was into a dream flashforwardback and then i woke up

what is wrong with me

i once dreamed that i bought a craft hat for a scrap and everyone started spamming my profile and getting mad at me for "sharking"

Every single day I have this weird ass dream where I have to question whether or not it actually happened whenever I wake up. Problem is that I forget most of them within the hour of waking up. It's different every time tho. Vivid as fuck

I may or may not start a dream journal and post what happens on here.

Probably the weirdest dream I have ever had is being chased by 10 metre tall barbie dolls with chainsaws . Don't ask . 

Last night I was dreaming about random shapes changing size and color rapidly in every corner of my perception. I woke up sweating.

Last night I had a dream where I learned "the truth" and I could transform into anything. I became a dragon and fought a giant. I woke up and sat there for a while processing it.

About a year ago I had a dream where I was part of a bear fight club (I was not a bear) and somehow I became the leader of the fight club but then decided to turn it into a motorcycle gang. Somewhere along the lines me and my bear motorcycle gang raided the White House and took over Washington.

I woke up this morning from a dream where I was negotiating a deal with a demon lord to learn the true name of Strawberry Shortcake's father.

Archived