Weridest Dreams

Jams

Didn't think of a better place for this, so this'll have to do.

What got me thinking of this, was that last night I had the stupidest dream. I blindvoted on like 10 suggestions and they all got accepted, so my rep looked like crap. I was really mad in the dream. 

That's not the weirdest i've ever had but it got me thinking, what was your weirdest dream you've had?

When I was 12-ish, I had a dream that I walked into my laundry room and my uncle was standing there with three heads growing off of his main head. I freaked out, and ran out of the room. I was then attacked by a rat-wolf hybrid who bit off a portion of my jeans and then I woke up.

I had a dream where I didn't spend 80% of my free time lurking a forum section of a site made to change the prices of virtual items

I had a dream last night where I was in Rome again and my parents left me so I went to Geel's house even though he doesn't live in Rome and he was all like 'What have you ever done for me'. I was all like 'Ya have a point' and then I woke up

I had a dream last night where I was in Rome again and my parents left me so I went to Geel's house even though he doesn't live in Rome and he was all like 'What have you ever done for me'. I was all like 'Ya have a point' and then I woke up

That's strangely depressing.

You guys have some really boring ass dreams apparently. I can't even explain half of the stuff I dream about

A few months ago, I had a logo pillar and I dreamed that I had traded it for some cheap 3rd gen. Woke up and checked my invent, glad it was still there 

When I was like 10 I used to have very in-depth dreams about a zombie apocalypse. I mean I would wake up and explain to my parents what happened.

I remember one time, I think it was around 7 days into the infection and I talked about how the group I was with (me, sister, parents, aunt) left my grandmother behind because she was slowing us down. Then in that same dream I told them that I was the only survivor after we ran into a large herd of zombies.

I once dreamed that i was an bp.tf admin, SR admin, TF2OP admin & that people actually appreciate me.

That's when i woke up, but then i woke up again and again and again...

Until i was a hitman stealing some paintings.

Then i was a Crimi Clown,

Then i was Ted Bear. (

)

And that's when i woke up, with an cat on my head,

And then i woke up from my alarm clock. (See Ancientreality)

People actually dream about virtual items. alright then.

most of my dreams just go along the lines of:

What a great day, everything going great like.

stabbed.

fuck

Therefore anything where I don't die is pretty weird. However an exact memory would be kind of surfing an overturned boat in some star wars world with some simpsons characters being present.

well

I rarely remember my dreams so I have very few to choose from

I remember a lot of sexual dreams.

When I was like 8 I always had bad dreams about clowns and I use to wake up crying saying they were trying to kill me with lazer guns.

yeah...

I dreamed once; that I was confident enough to ask a girl out, she rejected me (even in my dreams), then a weird creature appeared and slapped me with a huge fish.

dontworkright.gif?w=620

I was playing a new mario kart game and I crashed into the kerb (?) and the commentator kept shouting "YOU CRASHED INTO THE DRIVEWAY". I got sp00ked (I was 7 or something god dammit)

Funny thing is, I was just about to make a thread like this.

My dream last night:

I started the dream in a small enclosed room, japanese style. My mom came came in the room and opened a lil box. She took out a deck of playing cards, cuz u no. She forced me to play it, etc, and apparantly, a satanic-like figure came out. Pretty much it went from playing cards, to a claw rift in space, then satan. After viewing this, I went running, but it was in slow-motion. Ran down a street, and basically woke up right afterwards. 

It was the scariest shit, lol. 

I had dream where voldemort and his gang of motor bikers attempted to rape me. Luckily, I was saved by a winged beheeyem.

I had dream where voldemort and his gang of motor bikers attempted to rape me. Luckily, I was saved by a winged beheeyem.

the twist is very uncomfortable

When I was younger, had a dream I was having an animal costume party, and someone dressed as a panther became a real panther and cut my hand off. I don't like panthers any more.

Posted · Hidden by puddingkip, May 21, 2015 - No reason given
Hidden by puddingkip, May 21, 2015 - No reason given

When I was younger, had a dream I was having an animal costume party, and someone dressed as a panther became a real panther and cut my hand off. I don't like panthers any more.

Archived