Rate the music above you [Forum Game]

_V0RTEX_

10/10 Pink Floyd is the best, the lyrics are fantastic & original!

Woo you like Pink Floyd.

But this? Is this a joke song?

The guy has an awful accent, the sound effects are terrible, the "beat" is extremely repetitive, the lyrics make very little sense and are extremely unoriginal and repetitive. Also that guy really has weird dance moves in the elevator part of the clip. It's one of those rare songs I genuinely do not like. But to each their own taste I guess. 1/10

Woo you like Pink Floyd.

But this? Is this a joke song?

The guy has an awful accent, the sound effects are terrible, the "beat" is extremely repetitive, the lyrics make very little sense and are extremely unoriginal and repetitive. Also that guy really has weird dance moves in the elevator part of the clip. It's one of those rare songs I genuinely do not like. But to each their own taste I guess. 1/10

'I literally heard this on the radio like 30 minutes in the car and memorized " I think I found a cheerleader" for the lyric and looked it up...I love this song'

No, this song is serious.

3/10 weird as fuck video, horrible lip-syncing, bad overall, singer has close to no talent.

7/10

Pretty good song. Had some trouble understanding what the singer was saying, but the vocals fit the song, so it doesn't really matter in the long run.

This next song's a bit longer, but it's best to listen all the way through.

7/10

Pretty good song. Had some trouble understanding what the singer was saying, but the vocals fit the song, so it doesn't really matter in the long run.

This next song's a bit longer, but it's best to listen all the way through.

I've never been a fan of this sorta' music- however, that doesn't make it a BAD song. 7/10

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zf5_R95dLmU

1/10 no talent at all, another portrayal of women being objects *TRIGGERED*

You can't rate the Rolling Stones a 5/10, they're one of the most influential bands of all time.  :angry:

1/10 no talent at all, another portrayal of women being objects *TRIGGERED*

You can't rate the Rolling Stones a 5/10, they're one of the most influential bands of all time.  :angry:

Too emo for me. One of my least favourite foo fighters songs 6/10

How is it emo though?  :huh:

6/10 I don't understand it, chorus is okay though.

ps don't eat cheese from the block what an idiot

^best song from the late 1800s no doubt

How is it emo though?  :huh:

6/10 I don't understand it, chorus is okay though.

ps don't eat cheese from the block what an idiot

^best song from the late 1800s no doubt

I was pleasantly surprised, the music I listen to from way back in ye olde days is often much older so I never really heard much from the 1800s. 8/10, kept me entertaining and I liked the energy a lot.

I was pleasantly surprised, the music I listen to from way back in ye olde days is often much older so I never really heard much from the 1800s. 8/10, kept me entertaining and I liked the energy a lot.

7/10 sounds like Sonata Arctica with grills

7/10 sounds like Sonata Arctica with grills

Nice song. Goes soft, calming, but also kept the beat from the drum. 

However, the chorus isn't in my expectation. I thought it will be much more intense (not as to screaming, but louder). This song's missing the attractive sound from it, making it boring for me.

8/10

Nice song. Goes soft, calming, but also kept the beat from the drum. 

However, the chorus isn't in my expectation. I thought it will be much more intense (not as to screaming, but louder). This song's missing the attractive sound from it, making it boring for me.

8/10

Never liked this song, beginning is probably why. 6/10

6/10 good instrumental shit lyrics

6/10, All that video of his face akwardly looking into the camera was creeping me out a lot, but the music itself was ok i guess. Was bit too mellow though. Not something I would go back to listen to though.

My turn

Weird punchy sound, but overall okay 8/10

7/10 pretty good, comment section is cancer

holy shit I can not express how good this song is

7/10 pretty good, comment section is cancer

holy shit I can not express how good this song is

5/10, it's catchy and nice but it doesn't change anything from the start really. Very repetitive and gets boring even though it's only three minutes long.

5/10, it's catchy and nice but it doesn't change anything from the start really. Very repetitive and gets boring even though it's only three minutes long.

7/10