Rate the music above you [Forum Game]

_V0RTEX_

1/10 game music is shit

3/10. Kept waiting for the vocal to come and the beat wasnt good enough to stand on its own

• Like 1

Not my taste in music, but the lyrics are good 5/10

Really just a May-May in song form, Was crude and just Over exaggerating the NSA. 3/10

Really just a May-May in song form, Was crude and just Over exaggerating the NSA. 3/10

0/10 autotune does not make good music

8/10, not the best song on that album but still decent.

3/10, hard to hear what the guy is singing because of the loud guitar - which doesn't sound too great either.

8/10 nice bass, but not enough bass

10/10 One of my favourite monstercat releases, used to listen to this song on repeat for hours.

10/10 One of my favourite monstercat releases, used to listen to this song on repeat for hours.

2/10 voice was ew

7.5/10

Thought the music was really cool but while the vocals weren't bad by any means, they didn't feel like they fit into the song.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-QFRFfm6w_8

4/10

The verse is really really dull, not really interesting. Lyrics is not really interesting. The explosion of dynamics sounded more annoying than cool. Maybe i should give it less than a 4/10, but there are worse songs.

4/10

The verse is really really dull, not really interesting. Lyrics is not really interesting. The explosion of dynamics sounded more annoying than cool. Maybe i should give it less than a 4/10, but there are worse songs.

10/10, really good song, one of the better releases from Drones

7/10 .. is gud

5/10.. major disappointment. i really liked their old styles like "secrets" and "good life" or even "everybody loves me". The instrumentals are not what they use to be

make sure u listen to full song!:

5/10.. major disappointment. i really liked their old styles like "secrets" and "good life" or even "everybody loves me". The instrumentals are not what they use to be

make sure u listen to full song!:

7/10 I liked the second half but the first half has a way too high/forced male voice. Good lyrics though.

7/10 I liked the second half but the first half has a way too high/forced male voice. Good lyrics though.

10/10 Pink Floyd is the best, the lyrics are fantastic & original!