Rate the music above you [Forum Game]

_V0RTEX_

5/10. Don't like cursing in songs. 

Ehhhh, 4/10 Too repetitive, starts to get annoying halfway through the song. Sounds like a Demi Lovato song.

Ehhhh, 4/10 Too repetitive, starts to get annoying halfway through the song. Sounds like a Demi Lovato song.

In the worst mood, I liked this so much because it's calming.

8/10

Thank you for posting this <3

Woops, need a video, mybad

Edited by N!K

7/10, really hate Fallout Boy but this was oddly good.

Speaking of Immortal, why not some Immortal Technique. Please don't rate this song if you're just going to automatically down vote and not listen because it's rap -- the story is one of the best, or worst depending on how you look at it, I have seen in rap, and once it hits you it will stab your heart. Please listen all the way through. WARNING: Not for the faint of heart

7/10, really hate Fallout Boy but this was oddly good.

Speaking of Immortal, why not some Immortal Technique. Please don't rate this song if you're just going to automatically down vote and not listen because it's rap -- the story is one of the best, or worst depending on how you look at it, I have seen in rap, and once it hits you it will stab your heart. Please listen all the way through. WARNING: Not for the faint of heart

4th word was N word i'm not sure if i'm allowed to say it

Ok it wasn't too bad, the beat got annoying. Sure, the story was good, I wouldn't listen to it again, or on a regular basis.

FINISHED THE SONG AND FUCKING NINJAD, I DON'T CARE

6/10

Wow. 9/10. That hit me hard.

https://youtu.be/5tZlu4wP4pw

5/10

Happy now baers?

Edited by N!K

1/10 sounded like crap and the video gave me a headache

lol. Um, the guy sounded like he was high cannot the sing. I think I need to get new panties cause I shit myself. I actually love it at the same time XD. 9/10

lol. Um, the guy sounded like he was high cannot the sing. I think I need to get new panties cause I shit myself. I actually love it at the same time XD. 9/10

8/10

3/10

Loved the start with just the drums and the guitar, then it got to the electro-chorus thing and I started hating it.

3/10

Loved the start with just the drums and the guitar, then it got to the electro-chorus thing and I started hating it.

It was okay, I'd say a 7/10 as it was a tad slow but the lyrics were nice and I didn't despise everything like I thought I would.

https://youtube.com/watch?v=G7UbCMnHCTs

Not really a fan of the vocals but the song is upbeat and speedy, 7/10

Every page of this thread wrecks my CPU for 15 seconds as it loads all the videos..

9/10, David Bowie is trill as fuck

Not sure if this is a joke song or not, he can't sing at all. The music playing sounds pretty bad aswell. 2/10.

Not sure if this is a joke song or not, he can't sing at all. The music playing sounds pretty bad aswell. 2/10.

9/10, it's great but I prefer the S&M version.