So, tomorrow Creative Assembly finally releases the game I've been waiting for for months now. Rome 2 total war. I'm a huge fan of the series (200+ hours in every game, medieval and Rome 1 up to 500). Thus I'll be playing this game for a while, and spend a little less time here. I will still occasionally drop by, and after a week or two I might be back to having read all the topics completely, but for now I'm gone. Bye guys.

P.s. school also starts tomorrow but who gives a crap about that shit???

skcool

Dat stuff is way too easy. I don't do shit and I still pass. Only bad thing is I can't game during those hours. And that there are people that talk to me. I FUCKING HATE PEOPLE THAT TALK TO ME IRL. LEAVE ME ALONE. Yes that was an all caps rage

goodbye everyone

i have to go, but i cant stay here.

I'll miss you. Will you come back. Otherwise I'll have nostalgia. A triforce of it. That joke was really bad wasn't it? I should stop making jokes at 1 am when I'm drunk.

I'll miss you. Will you come back. Otherwise I'll have nostalgia. A triforce of it. That joke was really bad wasn't it? I should stop making jokes at 1 am when I'm drunk.

No. im baloo silly.

Lif's delicat.

No. im baloo silly.

Lif's delicat.

Well I'm soundtrack. Get on my level. (also please keep this thread serious, like it was intended

Well I'm soundtrack. Get on my level. (also please keep this thread serious, like it was intended

And I'm long218.

And Santa Heavy is not actually Santa.

And Chigga is actually an autposting nublet.

And I'm long218.

KEEP THE THREAD SERIOUS. YOU LITERALLY QUOTED ME ASKING YOU TO DO SO. #allcapsragebecauseIdeserveitandyouoweme8keys

And I'm long218.

Were you even here when Long was still making suggestions?

Archived