What separates/makes you unique from the rest of the forumers?

♥Prof. Sugarcube♥

I dont care about anything and im just here when i get so bored that the thing i do is see people saying "this vs that, my that" or a billion imgur stuff or inside jokes that i wont ever get

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A short summary of me: Stupid, sarcastic, I don't care about school, playing games/watching anime most of the time and I am can calm myself fast ;P.

tumblr_m1ljhiKENf1r5a2sv.gif

I've been playing video games since I was around 5 years old and on consoles since the SNES.

I love learning math stuff.

I've used a dildo before.

I will never stop watching cartoons, no matter how old I am.

I have a lazy nature and a habit to procrastinate

You're basically me... except that i've never used a dildo...

I consider myself the only one here who can alternate between being a shitposter half of the time and a helpful user the other half.

I'm "unique" because most people here like overrated hats, me on the other hand, I like underrated hats.

I also like L4D2 more than TF2.

Very rude as well.

im also better then all of you at gaming

I refuse to try to set myself apart from you guys, we're all friends here, what's the need to try to make sure we don't have anything in common? A better thread would be one to ask what we DID have in common.

I wouldn't want it any other way

I refuse to try to set myself apart from you guys, we're all friends here, what's the need to try to make sure we don't have anything in common? A better thread would be one to ask what we DID have in common.

I wouldn't want it any other way

I think your unique thing is that I havent met a single person who doesnt like you :D

Tf2 wise, it'd probably be my G.Fetti Collection (With a focus on robo-hats), my beautifully organized backpack, or my disturbingly large collection of MLP-themed Clan Prides.

Forums-wise, I don't feel I'm too special. I'm just an older guy who dispenses polite, if sometimes snarky, wisdom while wishing that those damn shitposters get of my virtual lawn.

I consider myself the only one here who can alternate between being a shitposter half of the time and a helpful user the other half.

I'm sort of like that myself, but my shitpost:being-useful ratio is more lenient on the "being useful" side.

Tf2 wise, it'd probably be my G.Fetti Collection (With a focus on robo-hats), my beautifully organized backpack, or my disturbingly large collection of MLP-themed Clan Prides.

:D

totally unique in these parts

There are others among us that trade virtual hats?!!?! I thought everyone just played the game.

I've been around the forum for more than 2 years now and there are still people who don't know who I am.

I've been around the forum for more than 2 years now and there are still people who don't know who I am.

who are you

I'm weird in a likable way, somewhat charismatic, also I look exactly like Elvis Presley irl

Archived