How strong are people's abilities to read?

CecilyLovesYou<3™

You could probably start by changing the color and format. Not saying its hard to read but its certainly not the prettiest thing to see.

Short, simple and quick to the point is usually the best way to go. "Buying X for Y. Prices are firm. Send me a trade offer." 

Separate buying and selling trades will also reduce confusion among buyers. I wouldn't blame that one guy you insulted if he assumed you were selling hats for 1 ref each. You have craft hats on the left and ref on the right. The text there is also somewhat of a jumbled mess. Everything needs to be a lot more clearer. 

I think 1/3 of backpack.tf mostly just literate, and read around 2-3 lines (mostly buying, and fast) before getting lazy and start trading automatically to get their goodie-goodies cheap.

(reminds me of forum leechers)

I think 1/3 of backpack.tf mostly just literate, and read around 2-3 lines (mostly buying, and fast) before getting lazy and start trading automatically to get their goodie-goodies cheap.

You do realize you're saying they're literate, so they only read 2-3 lines? Either way, literate or illiterate you can just read 2 or 3 lines. Granted you may not understand the 2 or 3 lines if you are illiterate, but you've still read them. Also, none of this has to do with directly backpack; so I don't know why you're pointing at backpack.tf directly. 

I know where you find trade descriptions and that's not on bp.tf lol. 99/100 classifieds listings have less than 3 lines of text.

Well there are some possible reasons, like:

-Not the native language

-No common sense

-Didn't pass elementary school

-Real mental issue/disability

And now I got banned in outpost because I swore when people said that they're "buying craft hats for 1 ref."

Good job OP, good job.

And now I got banned in outpost because I swore when people said that they're "buying craft hats for 1 ref."

Good job OP, good job.

You deserved it, though.

Archived