How strong are people's abilities to read?

CecilyLovesYou<3™

I mean, look at this. (Not trying to advertise my trade)

http://www.tf2outpost.com/trade/25399871

So far, during this month, there has been more than 10 people that have either added me and told me that I'm "selling craft hats for 1 ref" or they just sent a trade offer to shark me.

Okay, what's going on? Someone explain? And maybe how I should improve my trade so people could stop with this bullcrap?

From my experience the average Outpost user can't read more than ~3-4 lines before they just start assuming.

Plus, people are always to work a deal in their favour so even if it was one very specific line explaining how your trade worked people would still send you incorrect offers.

From my experience the average Outpost user can't read more than ~3-4 lines before they just start assuming.

Plus, people are always to work a deal in their favour so even if it was one very specific line explaining how your trade worked people would still send you incorrect offers.

Wow, screw that. I can't stand having more people shark me as if I'm an idiot.

It's kind of a lot to read. A trade like that would be better split into multiple trades.

Most of my trades are very specific about what items they involve as well as open-ended in payment and trading methods. I don't usually get the "reading problem" most Outpost users have.

It's kind of a lot to read. A trade like that would be better split into multiple trades.

OMG it's Julia senpai :o My biggest fan :OOOOOOOOOO

Nah just kidding, I won't overreact like that, but thankies for advice <3

P.S: You really are my biggest fan (No sarcasm) due to your abilities in trading though <3

Posted · Hidden by puddingkip, May 11, 2015 - No reason given
Hidden by puddingkip, May 11, 2015 - No reason given

My reading skill is so strong that I once finished a novel before the writer had finished it.

True story.

I love how you called them literate idiots in the trade

even though literate means you can read.

I love irony =)

I love irony =)

Top fucking lel

I love irony =)

Pls dun bully me because I'm chinese and I don't learn english since my birth :o

I didn't know I had any fans. :s You're free to add me if you want.

Oh yey o3o

I always read them. ;3

I do enjoy the trades where the poster puts "Say 'somerandomword' in your offer if you actually read this far", and then insults everyone who doesn't put the word in.

I do enjoy the trades where the poster puts "Say 'somerandomword' in your offer if you actually read this far", and then insults everyone who doesn't put the word in.

Oh yes, agreed with that. Probably because the seller is too pissed from the same situation as I'm experiencing this past month. 

Posted · Hidden by puddingkip, May 11, 2015 - No reason given
Hidden by puddingkip, May 11, 2015 - No reason given

My reading skill is so strong that I once finished a novel before the writer had finished it.

True story.

Pics or it didn't happen ( ͠° ÍŸÊ– ͡°)

I get at least 10+ people a day adding me for trading, even when I literally write in every possible location to not add me for trading, it seems people just doesn't care.

xviBH6q.png
5autlJY.png
Mn3fbnO.png

"I WILL BUY YOUR STUFF AT THIS PRICE:
2 weapons/1 scrap
1 ref/1 craft hat
15 ref/1 key
3 keys/1 bud"

This is very unclear.

"Buying:

• 2 weapons: 1 scrap
  • 1 craft hat: 1 ref
  • 1 key: 15 ref
  • 1 bud: 3 keys"

Should be better.

I get at least 10+ people a day adding me for trading, even when I literally write in every possible location to not add me for trading, it seems people just doesn't care.

xviBH6q.png

5autlJY.png

Mn3fbnO.png

Guess what? That is the exact reason I don't flip cosmetics anymore. People seriously have insane requests/ideas/mental states.

xviBH6q.png

5autlJY.png

Mn3fbnO.png

This is useless. People nowadays don't have eyes. They can't read. They think they can read and actually they can't. One time, someone added me and said he read my post. It turns out he can't read

Beggars? DOUBLE-BLOCK.

Idiot? BLOCK.

Shark? BLOCK.

Lowball? BLOCK.

Doesn't follow trade requirements? BLOCK.

Didn't read LOL? MEGA-BLOCK.

done. I'm really fed up as well. I do not tolerate anything anymore.

I mean, look at this. (Not trying to advertise my trade)

http://www.tf2outpost.com/trade/25399871

So far, during this month, there has been more than 10 people that have either added me and told me that I'm "selling craft hats for 1 ref" or they just sent a trade offer to shark me.

Okay, what's going on? Someone explain? And maybe how I should improve my trade so people could stop with this bullcrap?

Only 10 people in a month? AwesomeMcCoolName says hello.

I'm happy I never got fed up with dumb people, I never got that many either. Though, if I got as many as McCoolName I think I would be fed up with them aswell.

Archived