Unpopular opinions

SirSkelly

They should find other ways of relaxing instead of drugs

It wasn't the actual opinion, it was the juxtaposition of that against ''people need to chill out more.'' I agree on the weed thing, my flatmate uses it and he's a cock about it.

Struck me as funny, Rambro got it and he posted the damn thing :3

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would love some elaboration as to why you guys think lebron james is overrated and overpaid.

He sucks at free throws, and doesnt pass as often as he should, but hes still really good.

I would love some elaboration as to why you guys think lebron james is overrated and overpaid.

For me, it's more so bias, because the only basketball i give a shit is the Pacers, because Indiana.

Also, it's just that (more bias) if he got more calls against him like a normal basketball player would, he would be considered ok.

Tumblurians dont give their parents enough credit, they have to put up with their incessant whining.

America gets way too much shit from foreigners. Compare our level of freedom to other countries, we beat most.

Political corectness is tearing the world apart.

The 2nd amendment is talked about way too much. Fuck it, why do we need to own guns?

MORE GUN LAWS WONT DECREASE CRIME, AND ANYONE WHO THINKS IT WILL IS WRONG

Kill-a-Watt/Terror-Watt are great effects that deserve more attention. but enough attention that the prices skyrocket and I can't buy any.

ROMANTICIZING MENTAL ILLNESS IS LITERALLY THE MOST FUCKING STUPID THING IVE EVER SEEN IN MY LIFE.

95% of people who have "anxiety" dont have it. I'll bet money on it.

For me, it's more so bias, because the only basketball i give a shit is the Pacers, because Indiana.

Also, it's just that (more bias) if he got more calls against him like a normal basketball player would, he would be considered ok.

He sucks at free throws, and doesnt pass as often as he should, but hes still really good.

well at least your honest @ bacon also getting more ft would actually be a benefit ;c

oh gawd ;-; @ sirskelly

Kim Kardashian is hot

Taylor Swift is actually talented

Brazzers.tf Bazzar > Outpost

Masturbating is good for you

420 > 69 

People shouldn't treat others better than other people just because they have a mental illness. There's an autistic kid at my school who always gets cheered on by students no matter what he does. He could miss a basketball throw by a mile and they'd say "aw man you almost got it you did better than all of us did atleast"

Andrew Johnson was one of the best US presidents

Superman 64 was a good game

Microsoft did not ruin RARE

Gardevoir is the best pokemon

Oh wait, that's not an unpopular opinion...

lolno screw gardevoir Empoleon is king emperor.

Hip Hop and Rap music is misunderstood and stereotyped

Kanye West is the greatest cultural icon of this millennium 

Andrew Johnson was one of the best US presidents

Superman 64 was a good game

Microsoft did not ruin RARE

I was about to call you out for meaning Andrew Jackson, then I googled him

wtf

I always thought Grant came after Lincoln, I've never heard of this Johnson guy. I'm like 75% sure you're making this up right now

Hip Hop and Rap music is misunderstood and stereotyped

Kanye West is the greatest cultural icon of this millennium 

*ahem*

loser.com

*ahem*

loser.com

it was created after some pissed off beck fan was made kanye walked up to the stage.....walked

>implying he's not aware of his mistakes

Also the media will always portray him as a bad guy 

gender /=/ sexuality /=/ sex. Sex is what you have, Sexuality is what gender you are attracted to, and Gender is how you identify yourself. Either way you still will have a penis or a vagina

copypasta right out of my status update

Justin Beaver is the best singer.

Justin Beaver isn't a person. Nor is he a singer, if a singer is somehow a different species.

Archived