Add FOG Profile Page On Main Site And Forums

TheVenomWithin

why? they partner with steamrep and steamrep is the bigger and more well known partner. Any bans carry over both sides

I don't really see a reason for this. If you click the button "Steamrep". It shows the user if the player has received some sort of warning from F.O.G. Or, am I missing something here?

why? they partner with steamrep and steamrep is the bigger and more well known partner. Any bans carry over both sides

I don't really see a reason for this. If you click the button "Steamrep". It shows the user if the player has received some sort of warning from F.O.G. Or, am I missing something here?

I for one would personally like to see a users FOG profile, as they may have pending reports as some users completely ignore reporting people on SR as they are too slow and instead go to fog. EX current pending reports.

Because reports rarely ever get sorted over at steamrep a lot of users dont bother reporting, FOG has recently gained a lot of popularity because they actually look at reports and pending reports sent to them will be missed.

If you can honestly say that when scammed the first thought is to report to only steamrep to get scammers marked ill retract my statement. We all know how much of a train wreck steamrep has become a year backlog for a 'Fraud prevention site' is beyond funny.

FoG has profiles ONLY for people who have signed up. That is not the majority of people visiting here.

What would be the point? FoG is more a forum than it is steamrep, they don't have individual marks and profile pages for every user, it would be like there being a link to their backpack.tf forum profile. No need, a lot of people don't have one, and the ones who do, why would you need that information?

If FoG supported a profile that showed your rep and friends on steam like SteamRep, then this would be a consideration.

Archived