What is the most annoying thing about tf2 traders?

A Modest Espeon

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Their alts.  Sitting on servers with their level 3 profiles, 50 hours in TF2, and the frontline field recorder hat (showing that they used SAM).  Scanning backpacks.  Sending trade requests to poke and prod you for information.  I hate them.  Sometimes I see if I can waste their time as long as possible.

Lately i've had my fair share of "social engineers" add me.... Interested in my real life, interested in giving me the best deals, only acting in my best interest, wasting my time.... While covering the fact that they try to sell me complete bullshit....

Example: Guy trying to sell his duped vintage Max for 800 in unusuals despite the fact that the same vintage Max is listed on classified for 315 keys...

people that add you after boldly stating "DO NOT ADD ME" in your ad

people that lowball, then get offended when you reject

people that think their shitty hat is worth more than it actually is

but my shitty hat is worth more then yours

Another one.

rZpbtsb.png

poor people be like

pls value my stupid stickers

d7f1fcad05310013509e0f72221dfce0.png

my csgo bp for your ax, and i have 10000 dollar stickers on everything

Their alts.  Sitting on servers with their level 3 profiles, 50 hours in TF2, and the frontline field recorder hat (showing that they used SAM).  Scanning backpacks.  Sending trade requests to poke and prod you for information.  I hate them.  Sometimes I see if I can waste their time as long as possible.

so you waste your own time

Lately i've had my fair share of "social engineers" add me.... Interested in my real life, interested in giving me the best deals, only acting in my best interest, wasting my time.... While covering the fact that they try to sell me complete bullshit....

Example: Guy trying to sell his duped vintage Max for 800 in unusuals despite the fact that the same vintage Max is listed on classified for 315 keys...

kek

it's funny because you're on the list of top contributors hurr durr

I can fix the prices without following them =P

When people add you to sell an item, sell it to someone else & don't bother cancelling their invites.

People complaining how you take to long to accept their adds when you were offline for 8 hours.

People that want you to add a lot of keys because of their overpriced & out-of-date items.

When your trade says "Just looking for offers" and they ask you "How much are you looking for?"

Sorry that we don't want to give you a shitty lowball :/

Sorry that we don't want to give you a shitty lowball :/

Sorry that I actually expect you could utilize good judgement when offering

Sorry that I actually expect you could utilize good judgement when offering

Usually when someone says "Looking for offers" its a rare hat, and would be hard to figure out what the owner wants

when someone retracts their offer for no other reason than the fact that you accepted it

People who randomly trade you in trade servers, ask you to show everything you're trading. They then choose the most expensive thing you own and make a bad offer.

Once you say no, they say 'please?' Or 'pls :(' or 'I am a new trader, pls?'

Archived