What is the most annoying thing about tf2 traders?

A Modest Espeon

Mine honestly is if they completely ignore trade notes

Even when I have like a thousand lines specifying trade offer only

Fuckers still add me

What about you guys?

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

When they try and buy things that they obviously can't afford.

Oh and people like you that say "trade offers only" and are heavily rude if they add you.

When they try and buy things that they obviously can't afford.

Oh and people like you that say "trade offers only" and are heavily rude if they add you.

As long as they explain with a good excuse I'm ok with it

How some of them are ridiculously rude, trades that have the most retarded prices, how they all slowly turn into greedy d----, how they think they are better than you just because they have a backpack that is worth a lot, i dunno, call me hater or whatever but ive been in tf2 for a time now and havent gone into trading just because of all the people that are already there, the amount of times ive been treated like trash is absurd... i just think, man, seriously, those attitudes are nasty, also how some of them take rare items and make a monopoly out of them, that sucks too.

When they don't use supreme crap.tf

ftfy.

It's the best website for tracking if geel died or not.

Stuck up high tier traders who try to be superior with pixels.

pixels?

How some of them are ridiculously rude, trades that have the most retarded prices, how they all slowly turn into greedy d----, how they think they are better than you just because they have a backpack that is worth a lot, i dunno, call me hater or whatever but ive been in tf2 for a time now and havent gone into trading just because of all the people that are already there, the amount of times ive been treated like trash is absurd... i just think, man, seriously, those attitudes are nasty, also how some of them take rare items and make a monopoly out of them, that sucks too.

I can't say i'm not one of them

Also, nice one for venting a bit, everyone needs to complain once in a while

34hgirq.jpg

When they don't use supreme scrap.tf

geel plis

ftfy.

It's the best website for tracking if geel died or not.

geel is already dead, its actually his twin brother

frodo swaggins

Russians

just_russian_things_drinking.jpg

People quoting lower end of bp.tf price on all of your items while valueing their own at 1,5x of the upper end of bp.tf. Basically unusual trading in a nutshell.

Spitting random bullshit while offering their hats for my pure, even before i make an offer

~

A short list: Clean, X owners, non duped, valuable, rare, 1 of 1, good looking, i'm making a discount, was offered X keys b4, cool effect, popular class... etc.

When i see something from the list above - i know this won't be a good deal. 

When they don't use supreme scrap.tf

Far from being supreme. How are your auctions with b\o as a start bid going? :^)

Spitting random bullshit while offering their hats for my pure, even before i make an offer

~

A short list: Clean, X owners, non duped, valuable, rare, 1 of 1, good looking, i'm making a discount, was offered X keys b4, cool effect, popular class... etc.

When i see something from the list above - i know this won't be a good deal.

Far from being supreme. How are your auctions with b\o as a start bid going? :^)

Bazaar.tf auctions way better lol

When they comment saying they added you, then send a trade offer and added you

wtf

and comment on your outpost trade with a offer

makes me cry

People who have a B/O of an certain amount of keys and then when i add them they want more than their B/O

TL;DR They wants 14 keys, i want to buy them for 14 keys, they want more.

What bothers me is how a good 60% of the people selling things overvalue their own items and try to play the noob card when you call them out on it.

Also, earlier I ran into a guy spamming that he wants to buy the Cut Throat Concierge of various people while having his own offer up to sell a Cut Throat Concierge 1.5x the price "For a profit". Doesn't even have the Cut Throat to sell, he's waiting to buy it from someone else before he can sell it to others

http://i.imgur.com/Wfi8y5v.png

Oh, and people who use "I don't use Backpack.tf, don't send me a trade offer for the Backpack.tf price" as an excuse to sell their items for double the price X3

Archived