My spelling horrible (or me just being a horrible Typer)Probaly bad grammmers to

RC2015 Snake345

So my last post has lot of spell mistake and its was like et it in the ot

Laugh at me

FYI THIS IS EDITED POST

I find no pics of laughing peopel that dont fail to uploads

So after a i saw a lotto i just wanted to see what would happend if you  put it in llotto.sowh en i did offer anda llt hati  was goingt o get myit ems back butt he lotto ended when i pu tmy  items in and wanted to get them back .the items where vintage frontier justice and vintage equallizer. can i please get these items back.t

I'm not exactly sure what I just read but if you want your stuff back you should probably file a ticket.

Nevermind you gambled the items away yourself, there's nothing we can do for you.

Translated: So after I saw a lotto I just wanted to see what happened if you put it (items) in lotto. So and I sent an offer and I was going to get my items back but the lotto ended when I put my items in and wanted to get them back. The items were Vintage Frontier Justice and Vintage Equalizer. Can I please get these items back?

No.

Sarah Palin? Is that you?

You maybe lost the lotto. The page has text explaining the lotto, blindly sending a trade offer to anyone is not advisable.

18658ff97f.jpg

i can be generous when i want to

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

You sent a trade offer, for your items, without fully understanding what you were doing, and now you're asking for them back?

Sigh.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Dammit Fireball don't encourage them

Tell him to re-write what he wrote up there in coherent English before you will give him the items please <3

So after a i saw a lotto i just wanted to see what would happend if you  put it in llotto.sowh en i did offer anda llt hati  was goingt o get myit ems back butt he lotto ended when i pu tmy  items in and wanted to get them back .the items where vintage frontier justice and vintage equallizer. can i please get these items back.t

....And this is why kids shouldn't be allowed to gamble....

Tell him to re-write what he wrote up there in coherent English before you will give him the items please <3

Its like 7 cents, he'll probably lose it in a day

Archived