RIP My TF2 BP

Pwndaz!

Going from 4.6k value to 2.4k pp doesn't seem like a good trade to me, but maybe that's just me.

You know what you should do with that money buy more hats. But really how much money did you spend on the game,

Nice, I usually tell people that I've obtained money too, because it's a very productive thing to do.

I made $150 from working a job

it went to a marketplace.tf seller, theyll make profit either by selling or listing them on the site lol

it went to a marketplace.tf seller, theyll make profit either by selling or listing them on the site lol

At least he won't get chargebacked.

Going from 4.6k value to 2.4k pp doesn't seem like a good trade to me, but maybe that's just me.

You probably could have gotten more selling it in parts. Enjoy the money though.

bragging about something that makes you look stupid because the deal was awful, applause.

I realize I did lose a very large amount of value off the trade, however many of the Unusuals I had weren't selling well AT ALL... that, and it saved a lot of time.

Haha, Bye pwndaz, I remember when we use to play on PPM

Same, but don't worry, I'll stick around to bother the forums.

You know what you should do with that money buy more hats. But really how much money did you spend on the game,

a dollar

bragging about something that makes you look stupid because the deal was awful, applause.

A lot of the stuff was outdated. G fetti muffs aren't 100 keys. Eerie modest is definitely not 160 keys.

A lot of the stuff was outdated. G fetti muffs aren't 100 keys. Eerie modest is definitely not 160 keys.

Gfetti Muffs are 100 keys when you owned 4/4 in existence.

And the modest IS definitely 160 keys. 

Both of those were reasonable prices.

Yea terrible deal, because people always buy backpacks at the inflated price shown on your bp.tf profile :/   

1. His backpack wasn't 4.6 K - backpack.tf doesn't use the real paypal selling price for keys, hence backpack values are always severely inflated. 

2. His backpack was probably more something like 3.6 K or even lower. 

3.  He sold for 2.6 K = ~ 25% discount

4.  25% discount is the point where I start to consider buying a backpack, but I probably won't at that discount because it's not really worth the time I'll have to invest in selling all that shit. 

Archived