Avengers: Age Of Ultron?

MexicanDoge

I thought it was pretty good. Lots of super heroes in 1 film, how could it get better. I think the bar was set too high from the first movie that made nerds across the globe shit their pants

P.S. I heard the part 1 of avengers infinity wars will not have the main heroes like iron man, thor etc. but instead other heroes. The main ones come back in in part 2 and there will be like 30 super heroes? (no source tho, dont quote me on this)

part 1 of infinity wars will have the new heroes like black panther and captain marvel-also

Captain America dies on civil war

didnt necro on purpose i swear

• 3 weeks later...

I enjoyed it quite well, it was a fun film to watch. I have no qualms with the disappearance of the hulk or any of the other characters, because I hate the hulk and I don't even remember which other characters left.

I would rate it a 10/10, simply because I can't really think of any problems with it, and if there were no problems then I can't set the bar any higher. Good film.

Ultron was awesome though, his facial features were cool, his personality, a cool prerogative, everything.

Well even though 4 characters disappeared, i heard:

Part 1 of the new movie will not contain the old characters but like 15 new characters?

Then in part 2 all of the characters will return and then there will be like 30 heroes? Idk dont cite me, i heard this from a friend

Archived