Avengers: Age Of Ultron?

MexicanDoge

What are your opinions on the film? And opinions on the fucked up ending in which they removed 3 main characters, (they're all main to me) Um that's all

Well I hate literally everyone in the new ensemble so lmao Avengers 3 will fucking suck

wait why do i recognise your name?

What are your opinions on the film? And opinions on the fucked up ending in which they removed 3 main characters, (they're all main to me) Um that's all

Man avengers 2 was awesome

I remeber when harry potter had to find a ring that gives him powers , then he used it to save narnia from the evil witch . However , the Big Bad Wolf came along and foiled Harry's plan so Harry had to travel to Cybertron to ask Optimus Prime for help

It was aweeessommmeee

I loved it... I mean I'm not really for the story. I'm for the effects which were near flawless. 

Also found a lot more comedic moments than the others. Mainly coming from Robert Downey Jr., of course :3

tbh I said I don't follow the story because even I tried to avoid it and still got confused. #thx

Also found a lot more comedic moments than the others. Mainly coming from Robert Downey Jr., of course :3

Gosh darn, watch your language! That bit cracked me up

Gosh darn, watch your language! That bit cracked me up

lol yea right near the end where captain america said "bitch" I also expected another "watch your language!" thrown in there xD

Definitely had the whole audience laughing every time

I couldn't get over the fact that they killed Quicksilver. I mean whats the point of really introducing him if they're just going to kill him off in the same movie. I'm hoping they bring him back with one if the Infinity Stones being able to bring people back to life but I doubt it since his contract expires very soon. Overall it was a decent movie I liked the 1st one better. The theme kinda felt the same as the 1st one though as in "working as a team" but I guess what else are they going to do? The humor was decent as well.

Overall I'd prob give it a 8/10.. It was pretty good but I think they should have done a few things differently.

I heard of it a couple days ago when I saw it on a bag of doritos. Who knows if I'll like it but I still want to watch it.

I saw it today, it was good but I kinda wish quick silver didnt die since Imo he would be an awesome avenger however it is marvel so he might come back to life some how:P

Is there anywhere where i can watch it..."less costly" on my pc

You might as well go to the cinema and watch it much better

You might as well go to the cinema and watch it much better

nah i downloaded wolf of wall street and it was in great quality also i got it before it came out

I didn't like how Quicksilver died, a pointless death with a shitty reason. One kid gets stuck in the ground and a superhero has to die for some shitty plot-point.

I didn't like how Quicksilver died, a pointless death with a shitty reason. One kid gets stuck in the ground and a superhero has to die for some shitty plot-point.

A spoiler that's actually a spoiler. Rip, blind clicked :c

A spoiler that's actually a spoiler. Rip, blind clicked :c

Aha

Archived